10 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me grow from a tiny girl to a plump and jiggly queen in this compilation video highlighting some of my favorite moments from my weight gain journey. This video contains clips from 15 different videos from 2016 to the present, and has an emphasis on stuffed belly play and weight gain talk. We start at my very first solo stuffing video EVER, showing off a stuffed belly at my lowest weight, I remark over how huge I feel (pretty funny to see how small I used to think "big" was) and play with my belly. Then we move on to some more of my earlier videos, I hadn't yet committed to gaining weight intentionally, so my growth here is an unintentional result from all my stuffing sessions. Once we start entering the gaining on purpose phase you can see me really start to blow up, I've used a slow and steady approach to gaining so that I could enjoy how each and every pound really felt; this way I've really been able to grow my fat with love and it's so cute to see me talk about how much I'm loving my growing body through the years. ~ Includes: weight gain compilation, clips from 15 different videos, weight gain talk/fat chat, belly play

80lb weight gain comp 1.gif

80lb weight gain comp 2.gif

80lb weight gain comp 3.gif

80lb weight gain comp 4.gif

80lb weight gain comp 5.gif

80lb weight gain comp 6.gif

80lb weight gain comp 7.gif

80lb weight gain comp 8.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This amazing, jaw dropping compilation of the expanding of a Curvage icon is a must see for any feeder.

Link to review