5890c Weigh-In Revenge Stuffing and Cake Shake Chug + Funnel Fail

$12.99

(12 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

After my latest weigh-in, I was sad to find I hadn't gained as much as I hoped---a lousy 9lbs in one month! So my feedee brain thought the only way to make this right was to binge on 2980c worth of Taco Bell and top it off with a 3000c cake shake! As I eat, I play with my fat and tease. I also talk about my "ruined thighs" and how I used to obsess about my hamstrings. My greedy pig self thought I could funnel a second shake, but my belly was just too full! I included the footage of me failing at funneling myself as a humiliating bonus 🙂 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I was really in the mood to see a stunning feedee stuff and bloat past her limits... and GGG did not disappoint😍

Everybody who has seen GGGs stuffing videos knows she can really eat. In this video she quickly devours a huge Taco Bell feast, quite an impressive amount in itself. Then she stripped down to just red bra and panties for the second part (she looked absolutely incredible, so hot it took me more than a few attempts to get through the whole second part😉). She forced herself to drink an entire shake on top of what she had already eaten. Safe to say I was impressed, then she tried her absolute hardest to drink yet another shake on top of the last one! After a valiant effort, she was defeated. But after seeing her courage and determination, there’s no doubt that the more weight she gains the more she will be able to force herself to consume. If GGG does any more overeating/gluttony videos I can’t wait for the treat coming our way!  

It’s a guilty turn on of mine when a girl who loves to eat truly overindulges. I’d love to see more overeating videos in the future, maybe next time you could leave the camera rolling for a while after you reach the point where you simply can’t do anymore. It’s so hot seeing a gorgeous girl stuffed and bloated to the maximum, moaning and complaining as she rubs her stuffed belly trying to find some comfort. Also stuffed belly burps are the hottest kind of burps.

PS I know it’s a video that’s been out a while, but i enjoyed it so much I had to leave a review😁

Response from the author:

Wow!! Thank you so much 🙂 

Link to review
Aksel P

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Good lighting, good sound, good price, and great content!

Lots of effort and endurance clearly went in to it!

Would love to see Attempt #2: Revenge of the Funnel!

(Hopefully the... Learning experience wasn't too daunting, don't be making yourself ill now)

Great idea! I love it 🙂 thanks for writing 

Link to review
ciccade

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We've all seen videos where the star takes 15 minutes to eat half a pizza and meekly proclaims "usually i can eat way more than this," so it's incredibly refreshing to watch GGG quickly and giddily cram enormous chomps of taco into her mouth and thrill about her swelling body. Each bite is met with pure and unfiltered joy, eager hands fondling each expanding inch of her growing frame, crackling with electricity as she greedily demolishes her taco bell order as if it's snack, in a way women three times her size make seem difficult. All of that mere prelude to gulping down a jug of cake batter while bragging about how large it's going to make her, fat legs swinging back and forth with restless fidgeting excitement. The absolute embodiment of enthusiastic gluttony, absolutely phenomenal.

Thank you so much!!! You made me blush 😅 I really do love eating and stuffing my growing gut, and I can’t help but play and fidget while I eat 🐷

Link to review
Guest Orzabal

I typically don't find myself compelled to leave reviews on clips, largely because I'm frankly pretty easy to please and I'm not sure how much a review of "It was great!" helps prospective clip buyers or models looking for feedback. 

But this clip was something else. GGG absolutely demolishes her Taco Bell in a manner that is frankly hard to put into words. Let's be clear: the other reviewers are correct when they talk about that aspect, it's just that no words can do justice to the absolute gluttony that was on display here. And to follow that with a cake shake? Incredible.

Anyway, GGG looks fantastic as always, there's a few stray burps (not everyone's cup of tea, though certainly mine), and her enthusiasm is just off the charts.

5 Stars.

For someone who doesn’t think they’re good at reviews due to being affable, you wrote quite an amazing one! Thank you 🙂 you read as uniquely pleased, and I am happy that you are!

Link to review
DangOhDang

There's something about the way GGG chugs down food that I can't put my finger on, but is somehow the sexiest thing I've ever seen. The way she shoves and scarfs food into her mouth, guzzling it back down her throat, relishing every moment of it and experience true ecstasy. The way she pulls out her belly, squeezes it, and has to go through several outfit changes just to keep up with it all. We're not worthy of the majesty and absolute horny delight that is GGG. Now all she has to do is double in size. And then some. We're all waiting for it. 😍 

:’) omfg! Hahaha! Thank you! You are totally worthy ❤️ I’m lucky to entertain you 😘

Link to review
Guest hey_bootyful

New follower, and I gotta say this is gonna get several re-watches. She inhales Taco Bell like it’s no issue and she’s fun to watch the whole time; never a dull moment. Once she switches to the red outfit it’s over for me🔥🔥🔥, too hot to handle. She does this little sexy bounce on the chair half way though...just put that on loop and I’m set. She actively engages the camera, so you don’t feel like you're watching someone eat, you feel like you’re being teased. Worth the investment 

I got turned on reading this? Hahaha! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. It’s fun to think about you  uhhh, putting your favorite parts on loop and enjoying me ❤️

Link to review

This video is the best to date, not only because GGG is getting fatter and sexier, but also because of the avidity with which she eats a lot of food. The only bad thing is that I think she should do more video like these of overeating ;) 

and above all that GGG will makes sure that the recording does not stop due to camera error

you should definitely stop reading comments and go buy it quickly!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

❤️😍😘

Link to review
Guest Zedd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

GGG is a natural on camera. She oozes personality and is of course sexy as hell, in large part due to aforementioned personality. Also in large part due to her large parts. Her bra is hanging on for dear life. Lots of belly jiggling and she showcases 3 different outfits. I’ve never seen a girl put away Taco Bell like that. She fucking inhales it. Her body begins to glisten with a sweat sheen as she pushes forward with cake shakes. Maybe it’s grease coming out her pores, I can’t tell. She’s altogether awesome and a joy to watch.

You made me feel like Rihanna lmao thank you ❤️

Link to review
Topknotbaddy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s bulking season and GGG doing everything she can to make weight. It amazes me to see someone have a orgasm while stuffing themselves with Taco Bell. GGG really pushes herself on this one just please her viewers. If anything This video proves GGGs determination to get bigger, fatter, and heavier. No doubt she’s going to one hefty sumo size fatty in the near future. 

Wow!! Thank you 😲❤️

Link to review