7 Screenshots

About This File

It has been a good while since you saw me, but now i am not only back, but fatter than ever, come see how much i have been packing while i was away,  come check how big my belly got, how my ass is so big that i can barely fit my giant fat ass into my last pair of jeans and how wide and absolutely out of shape i am, pound after pound i just keep getting bigger, fatter, wider and heavier by the day.

In this english subbed video you will be able to see me as if you were sneaking up on me and spying me while i try some clothes on, only to complain a bit about how snug they are and to find you spying on me, and then, taking from your hands a big bag of goods to stuff my fat face.

Come see me absolutely inhale this meal, 2 quarter pounders, 1 mc fries, 1 strawberry milkshake, 1 mcdonalds apple pie and some nice coke to make me burp like the piggy i am!

Come enjoy my bigger self, my greedier appetite and how much i have been growing! I can assure you, there is much more of me to come!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sylvester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Anna couldnt fit into her jeans so she rewarded herself with two McDonalds burger, an apple pie and shake. Mission easily accomplished as the food was soon a distant memory. Apart from the frustration of not getting her jeans past her  shapely thighs Anna was her usual happy and engaging self during this video. She really does like to include the audience in her video scenarios and of course she wears a wonderfully brief bikini where the side strap is hidden within her lovely side roll of flesh. The beautiful big tummy was resting proudly on her thighs and one could sense it being filled as the video progressed. Anna does make eating look so much fun and the results are quite breathtaking. Thanks Anna for sharing your beauty with us:)

Link to review
AJ-Xander

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ana makes a real pig of herself as you watch her greedily stuff two quarter pounders, fries and more like it's a small snack while showing off her wonderfully fat growing body. This is one incredibly sexy clip you don't wanna miss! 

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ana has put on so much weight, she looks delicious 🐖🐷. She eats the 2 quarter pounders in 5 minutes, and clearly needs more! Next video Anna could probably eat 5 of those burgers and still have extra room 😍

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a porker she is! Each angle of the clip is intended to show off her voluptuous body.

Link to review
PedroN

Great to have you back, and great video. You're so sexy when you're eating and I loved seeing you try on those tight clothes at the start of the video.

Link to review
ms06zaku

Great too see you back Anna and your looking great your belly and arms have definitely gotten bigger! Hopefully you really start taking down the calories and packing on some serious poundage soon! Id love to see you really blow up now 😁

Link to review