3 Screenshots

About This File

I've been such a hungry girl lately, nothing seems to satisfy me. Tonight I decided to eat two pizzas to fill my fat belly. 

Watch me be a piggy and eat all this food! Sped up eating/chewing for your enjoyment. I was so full afterwards I could barely breathe

let alone move! But I was in orgasmic heaven! I'll defiantly have to do this again! 

Over 33 minuets of face stuffing joy ❤

image.gif

***Please leave a review! It helps me out tremendously ****

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pplover

Simply just a great video. Kawaii is simply stunning to look at and she genuinely seems to have a fun time making her videos. She is definitely trying to make the videos an enjoyable experience beyond just eating.

Now getting to the actual video. This girl can really eat! She eats more pizza than I have ever seen someone eat. If you enjoy seeing a a girl really put down some food, then this is it. She is not one of those girls who barely eat anything. Overall a good purchase and I definitely recommend.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Kawaiixxchubby stuffs herself to the brim with 2 loaded pizzas like a champion. Legend

Thanks for the review!

Link to review
Guest thefakegumdrop

Wow. What a great video!

Firstly, there is consumption of 2 whole pizzas. That’s amazing in and of itself.

There is lots of conversation, some great burps and genuine struggles to finish. I definitely look forward to seeing more stuffings to the max! 

Finally, great price! 😊

Easily 5 stars!

(Also, there are a *couple* of surprises, but I’ll leave that to those watching the video.)

Thanks for the review!

Link to review

KawaiixxChubby eats a ton of pizza, drinks soda, lets out some awesome burps, and shows off how huge she is. There's also plenty of fat chat 😍 I love this video! Can't wait to see more stuffings from KawaiixxChubby

Thank you so much for your review!!! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cannot believe my eyes! This is a crazy amount of pizza to consume. Simply amazing!

Thank you for the review! 

Link to review