6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has gone through her closet to find yet more clothing that no longer fits her! This time, it's dresses. These dresses aren't as comfortable as they once were. Intended to fit more loosely, they've become quite the opposite as she continues to outgrow her wardrobe. What will she have left to wear? Her options are becoming increasingly limited - enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms MacNCheese looks super cute in her increasingly shrinking dresses (love the hairstyle too). Some awesome visible belly outline in the tighter ones, as well as some nice booty shaking. 10/10 

Response from the author:

Total 60's/Stepford wife vibes! Thank you hun! 

Link to review
Manman91

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It must be jelly because Jam don't shake like that! Lord Queen MacNCheese, that body growth has been stellar. And dresses are my favorite so of course this video was an instant buy for me. 

Response from the author:

LMAO!! Thank you so much, I've grown quite a bit in the last going on 4 months! I love my new dresses, they're a bit big. #goals

Link to review

She’s as cute as ever here. I missed her after a bit of an absence. Loved seeing her explode out of her clothes and bra. You can definitely see she’s bigger with her even bigger boobs and butt. Keep growing. You look amazing. 

Link to review