1 Screenshot

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has just finished stuffing so much pie into her already bulging belly. Unable to move from the couch, she's consoled with belly rubs by her feeder. It's not her responsibility to settle belly, she did her part. Watch her enjoy some much needed belly rubs in this short and sensually sweet clip!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Marvel after credits scene to Bye Bye Pie.

This video is short and to the point, we get to see the Marvellous @Ms MacNCheese from a low angle in POV while her feeder rubs her stuffed belly. Very bounce, shake and jiggle is visible in splendid detail as her belly is rubbed and she drifts off into a euphoric food coma.  

Response from the author:

You know I love the analogy! This one got up close and personal for sure. Love the candid moment captured, even got me a little hot and bothered watching it back! 😈

Thank you for the review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Zeep

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So full. Can't wait to keep seeing these

Stay tuned!! 😈 I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for your purchases and taking the time to provide feedback, it means so much to me!!

Link to review
Guest LionLily

· Edited by LionLily

Okay after @Porky Princess  I was so curious! This is so hot the 'Thank you' fucking got me. 🤩

You girls are killing me today with all the love!!! 'Thank you' (😈) so much for spending some of your hard earned cash, and taking the time to review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Porky Princess

This girl is absolutely gorgeous!! 😍 and this clip is just wow!! Her belly looks perfection and I loved it! Keep it up girl 💗

THIS is amazing! I'm completely shocked another model has paid for and reviewed one of my clips! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. This means the absolute world to me!! Made my day ❤️

Link to review
Anthony033

my gosh your belly is cute 😍

Thank you so much! Appreciate the feedback and purchase ❤️ 

Link to review
BigBellyLoverrrr

Probably the hottest video on curvage I have ever seen. So worth the money. I would LOVE to see another one of these videos where we get a side profile of @Ms MacNCheese getting her belly rubbed, and maybe a shot of her standing up while getting rubbed. So hot!!

WOW!!! Those are some big shoes to fill! I'm honored to receive such a compliment. Seeing how well this one went over, there will definitely be more to come like this in the future. Thank you for purchasing and taking the time to provide feedback! So very much appreciated ❤️ XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
Lemmondrop

That looks like a whole lotta fun 

Thank you! There's plenty more where that came from ;) 

Link to review
Suba

The view, the sounds, everything about this video is so damn hot!

This video was risky for me and I'm so happy I went through with it! I'm very happy you liked it, and appreciated it in all it's glory! Thank you for purchasing and taking time to provide feedback! ❤️ 

Link to review
bozak

Terrific POV video.  All the gratifying sounds being made are so sexy.  Very alluring and shows off all @Ms MacNCheese's efforts to continue developing her beautiful body.  This video is a can't miss!  Buy it now!!

Thank you sweetheart for purchasing and the very well thought out review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait to make more like this in the future! ❤️ 

Link to review
joebu8453

That belly! That camera angle! So hot!!

Thank you! I'm so happy you liked it. It was a risky one for me to release and I'm so happy I did! Thank you for your purchase and review! Muah! XoXo

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Spectacularly sexy video!!! Cannot stop re-viewing it even now. Beautiful woman, sublime belly, and such an intimate, sexy angle. Make sure to take your eyes off her super-stuffed belly and watch her face, as she responds to her feeder's rubbing. Hot! Would LOVE to see more content like this. Thank you, Ms MnC!

THIS!!!!! I love this so much. Your genuine appreciation and attention to detail is admirable to say the least!! I will definitely do more like this in the future. Including you on something that is very intimate and personal in my life and relationship has been so rewarding! I'm absolutely thrilled you enjoyed it.

Thank YOU for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Yes it’s a little shorter than usual, but who cares? That belly is crazy sexy and it’s such a good view 😍

The response on this one, being my first ever POV, has been amazing! I think I'll do longer ones in the future. Feedback like this inspires me to give you more of what ya like!

Thanks for the review love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Monty Hall

WHOA - that was good.  Huge belly. 

Hard work pays off! Thank you darling for the review! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Short, but sweet. This video is so hot with that POV angle, the belly rubs, and of course the gorgeous and pie-stuffed Ms MacNCheese.

Thank you love!

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely love this video. Such an amazing belly 😍

it's still here, alive and well! Thank you for your purchase and review ❤️ 

Link to review
gui_33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her first POV video is something rare and beautiful, where the feeder gets to play and try to calm that tummy. Must buy!

That belly needed some help.... Thank you for your support! ❤️ 

Link to review