4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Turn ons. Belly Play. Riding/Jiggling. Lingerie. Boob play. Instruction. Fat Chat. Fantasy.

Casey is a naughty little hog. Many of you have asked her about her biggest turn ons, so since you've all been so good lately keeping her nice and fat she figured it was finally time to open up about what turns this pig on. Casey gives you all the spicy details ... From fatty greasy foods, to looking at her big gut in the mirror.... it doesn't take much to turn a food addicted slob on like Casey. Casey has an oral fixation, so whether it's food or you - she will be dripping wet the second she lays her eyes on it. Casey goes on to tell you all about what YOU can do to her to turn her on - what to say to her, how to degrade her, what to do to her big fat belly. She gets so turned on, she inevitably gets incredibly aroused. Casey shows off for you, modeling her favorite position for you while talking about how she loves to pin her feeders down under the weight of her big bulging belly. If you're someone who fantasizes about having this fat goddess in bed with you - then this is a must see. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm speechless,it's amazing video! her beautiful voice about what she turns on the most is just amazing, playing and shaking that huge belly is just sos freaking sexy ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

Wow, just wow!! 🤯

Buy this video if you like fat chicks.

Buy this video if you like dirty talk.

Buy this video if you like jiggling fat.

Just buy this video. 💵

If you don't then you are missing out. 😈

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Listening to and watching Casey talk about her turn-ons is one of MY turn-ons! XD Seriously this girl may have the sexiest voice in the world! She probably could make anything sound sexy haha. But she goes into all kinds of detail of all of her amazing things which cause her to go CRAZY in all the right places! ;) I'll let you guys buy the clip and find out for yourselves! But suffice it to say, you'll wanna hear and see her discuss this sensual and naughty subject! Thank you for sharing all of this, Casey! You are truly sexy and amazing! 😘

Link to review
NocturnalDevotion

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is genius, sexy and amazing!!! I have seen other top Curvage models videos and they were eh or even disappointing so it’s rare I buy them, but Casey lives up to the hype and WAY beyond!!! I love everything about this, it is perfect and sexy and now I want to buy them all!!! I love the way she talks and how genuinely turned on she gets by her own piggy self. It’s hard not to get turned on watching it, so professional as well, being a model here as well I know it can be hard to keep a good flow of sexy talk in front of the camera and she does it effortlessly. This is definitely her calling!!! I’m unbelievably impressed!!! Plus it was an incredibly reasonable price!

Link to review
johnsmak

Amazing clip wher Casey doesn't just show off her sexy gains, but talks about what gets her off and how she likes it in bed. Sexy as hell

Link to review
godstone45

Casey is looking fatter than EVER. Her face is getting swallowed by her double chin and it's so hot. Casey is looking huge!

Link to review
jackal27

If you’re reading this review it means you need some more selling beyond this crazy hit preview images a little above here. Well, all I can say is hearing the numerous turn one Casey has while jiggling, smacking and rubbing her continuously growing, luscious belly can’t not turn you on. If you still need that cherry on top of this sexy sundae at she changes angles as if her massive thighs and belly are dominanting over us in bed. It’s a view I would love to experience first hand but it also blew mind just watching it. 😍🔥🤯

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh fuckin fat hog. Wearing your bra or lingierie whatever floats your boat. She bounces up and down uncontrollably for about 45 seconds before she almost passes out. Plays with her entire body which would tire anyone out. Huge gut. Titties all over the place. Tells you how she wants to be treated. Like the big fat sex hog she is 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This video is called Casey’s biggest turn-ons but it was also a MAJOR turn on for me and will be for everybody whether you’ve watched one of Casey’s videos before or not. I won’t post what her turn ons are as I don’t want to spoil the video but it’s fair to say you won’t be disappointed. 

Not just that but the video provides a real chance to see how much of a fat pig Casey has become. Casey is getting a fatter, flabbier and lardier.

There is plenty of belly jiggles and playing but the highlight is Casey’s riding. What a DREAM. So hot seeing all that flab wobble and jiggle like there’s no tomorrow. It’s truly a sight to behold ❤️ It’s also super cute and sexy how out of breath Casey gets while she’s riding. A true indicator of the complete and utter hog she has become. 

Those arms are getting fatter and jigglier with each video (which you’ll know means Casey is becoming a damn impressive piggy), her belly is somehow expanding and her boobs are spilling out of her lingerie - which is so small I thought it was only a bra at the start of the video haha. Casey will be resembling a common farm animal soon. A sow that is only going to get fatter and fatter ;) and I look forward to watching her gaining journey. It is so exciting and not something you want to miss out on ❤️

Link to review