07.27.20 Weigh-In & Measurements

$7.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

1ED2E038-2B46-4A80-B8D9-4A841873E0C7.thumb.gif.41c2eeaa1a48120a189182397f819375.gif
FBF527BB-FE53-4E6F-9E65-7BDEA48FE93E.thumb.gif.0977d9f2a58b457182454bd8d740a561.gif
While I gained inches all over my plump body, it seems my weight has plateaued! But I'm still happy with the fact that I gained somewhere around 10lbs this past month 🙂 What am I going to do about this plateau? You can see in the Part 2 Revenge Video HERE 😈

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️

Link to review
wgbrowser

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I thought I heard something of a plateau, but it's clear GGG has still been packing on the weight.  She is bigger than she has ever been 😉

Response from the author:

😘

Link to review

If you want to see GGG at her fattest, jiggliest, bounciest yet, this is the clip for you.  She looks very noticeably bigger from her last weigh-in, and the way she talks about her rapid weight gain is phenomenally sexy.

I’m a phat phenom! Haha

Link to review
Jazzman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely Fabulous. Great speaking voice and great delivery. Perfect outfit for a Perfect body. Looking forward to a shake challenge in the very near future. Best money you'll ever spend 

This is a thoughtful compliment 🙂 I appreciate that you knew what to say to not only make me feel proud but inform others 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, good girl!  You do look noticeably fatter than 1 month ago, don't let the lower-than-expected weigh-in get you down.  Like you said, you were completely empty, and yes that's how you should do weigh-ins going forward, that way we know it's "all you" :)  I love how excited you are about your jiggly fat, and your maniacal laughter is contagious!  Hopefully this weigh-in will give you the determination to eat as much food and drink as many shakes as you can to get to 200 next month!  That would be only about 4 pounds per week, which you can do now that you're a full-time feedee!  Good girl... now grow :)

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂 your comment makes me feel very seen and recognized. I will be a good girl and eat a lot this month 😇

Link to review