Quantcast

07.27.20 Weigh-In & Measurements

$7.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

1ED2E038-2B46-4A80-B8D9-4A841873E0C7.thumb.gif.41c2eeaa1a48120a189182397f819375.gif
FBF527BB-FE53-4E6F-9E65-7BDEA48FE93E.thumb.gif.0977d9f2a58b457182454bd8d740a561.gif
While I gained inches all over my plump body, it seems my weight has plateaued! But I'm still happy with the fact that I gained somewhere around 10lbs this past month 🙂 What am I going to do about this plateau? You can see in the Part 2 Revenge Video HERE 😈

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Jazzman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely Fabulous. Great speaking voice and great delivery. Perfect outfit for a Perfect body. Looking forward to a shake challenge in the very near future. Best money you'll ever spend 

Response from the author:

This is a thoughtful compliment 🙂 I appreciate that you knew what to say to not only make me feel proud but inform others 

Share this review

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, good girl!  You do look noticeably fatter than 1 month ago, don't let the lower-than-expected weigh-in get you down.  Like you said, you were completely empty, and yes that's how you should do weigh-ins going forward, that way we know it's "all you" :)  I love how excited you are about your jiggly fat, and your maniacal laughter is contagious!  Hopefully this weigh-in will give you the determination to eat as much food and drink as many shakes as you can to get to 200 next month!  That would be only about 4 pounds per week, which you can do now that you're a full-time feedee!  Good girl... now grow :)

Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you enjoyed it 🙂 your comment makes me feel very seen and recognized. I will be a good girl and eat a lot this month 😇

Share this review

Link to review
wgbrowser

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I thought I heard something of a plateau, but it's clear GGG has still been packing on the weight.  She is bigger than she has ever been 😉

😘

Share this review

Link to review
akula1369

If you want to see GGG at her fattest, jiggliest, bounciest yet, this is the clip for you.  She looks very noticeably bigger from her last weigh-in, and the way she talks about her rapid weight gain is phenomenally sexy.

I’m a phat phenom! Haha

Share this review

Link to review