YummyPumpkin's First Stuffing

$4.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hiya Guys and Gals, I just got my Curvage Model status! This is my FIRST stuffing video, Due to the nature of me being very new to this community the video shows how shy and naive i am!

I am not shy however when it comes to stuffing my face with all this delicious food! I eat a FOOT LONG Steak and cheese sub from subway loaded with toppings for those extra calories ;),  6 or so slices of VERY greasy but VERY Delicious cheese pizza, Cheesy bread sticks, and I chug a couple Mountain Dews! I hope you all enjoy me stuffing my face, playing with my growing belly and listening to the sounds of my burps to free some space in my belly for more food! Thank You and Expect MUCH MORE!!! 🥰😍 It is night time while recording and writing all of this so I'm signing off for now, Goodnight Loves! 😘😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was an awesome video, YummyPumpkin! A lot of food was consumed in one sitting and your belly looks great sitting on your lap! I really hope you do more stuffings!

Response from the author:

thank you! i’m so glad you enjoyed! ❤️ there will be more to come 

Link to review