6 Screenshots

About This File

I get VERY EXCITED filming this free hand on my bed with moisturiser, cake and I just cannot stop playing with my body! 🥵 
I CANNOT STOP GROWING

Other Files from DirtyHarriet

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

TarMinastir

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Why did I love this video?

Because DirtyHarriet simply exudes sensuality. Without even using words, the way she looks at the camera, smiles and caresses her growing body is just beyond sexy.
Don't get fooled by her thin frame, our girl is eating well and she sure knows how to reveal the unexpected softness of her beautiful belly, ass and arms.

Can't wait to see more of you, Harriet ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Mmodine

Harriet is pure fantasy. Tasteful, demur, sweet, and always gorgeous. The stunning skin color, those flashes of silvery stretch marks that dance in the light. Soft, buttery, well-fed deliciousness smothered over those love handles. Whether she gains or not, her vids are a vibe. 

Share this review

Link to review
freeak

She is delicious! Her content gets better, i just wish we seen more of her! Slim-fat girls are my favourite!

Share this review

Link to review
sirabe123

All that Domino's and sweets is really starting to show! I'm excited for the next measurements, I think the numbers will surprise us all, especially in the thigh / butt area and would venture to guess you're eeking into the 170s. Love your attention to the small details on your gain in this video! The double chin, arms, beauty stretch marks.... 5/5, must see video, so sensual!

Share this review

Link to review
Monty Hall

She's looking soft and supple in this video.  Very well done!  Great gains continue!

Share this review

Link to review