Porky In Pink Q&A

$6.99

Β Β  (4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Beauregarde has been a little busy lately, but she is back and bigger! She answers some of your burning questions in her skin tight pink tracksuit while gorging on anything and everything pink. Doughnuts, pastries, lemonade, ice cream and more pack Beau's gut as you you find out what just what this blimping feedee thinks about getting even bigger, her embarrassing moments, favorite foods, and more!

Other Files from Beauregarde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

brookeadmirer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All i can say to everybody is to follow her and buy her videos. She is present and future of gaining and obesity

Link to review

Also not only one of my favorite Beau videos, but one of my favorite videos from anyone. 8.5/10 camera work, deduction only because I'm not behind the lens framing the shots exactly to my own personal taste. Her pink velour outfit is great, and the color matches her sweet stretchmarks on her stomach. As always, Beaus videos have a value second to none. No hyperbole there.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Really enjoyed all the infoΒ 

If your looking for a😁 feeder to take care of you I hope you think of me beautiful 😘

I'd love to see you massive

Link to review