23 Screenshots

About This File

The before and after in the same dress shows how plump I’ve gotten, the dress struggling to hold in my extra 20lbs of soft fat. But... with the dress off and just my bra and panties you can REALLY see just how doughy and sloppy I’ve gotten! So flabby, so out of shape, I can’t believe what I’ve done to myself! Not high concept, just LOTS of belly play and complaining about getting so fat. I can’t believe I was ever that thin! No hope of me ever being that thin again!!! This p o t  belly is here to stay! I’ve gotten so lazy and greedy there is no going back!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
BilledMeUp

Definitely, another five star plus video. What everyone else says is all true, so I won’t repeat. She fills out the dress and looks way better than when she was a waif. BUT...it’s when she takes off the dress that I got instantly aroused. First, she is wearing these crazy ass fishnet leggings and a micro-thong (Sisqo said it best...thong, th-thong, thong, thong). Then the fishnets come off and now I am really aroused. The thong leaves little to the imagination. Lots of sexy belly play follows. Then, finally, as mmodine says, we get a great look at that nearly bare booty. Perfect finish for me (or for finishing me off) in 10+ minutes.

Many thanks, NGNG, for keeping us entertained through the quarantine.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
Bc33

This has to be your best video to date.  The outfit looks wonderful on you. Those thick thighs are amazing. Love the belly play. The fat talk was great. Those have to be the nicest boobs I’ve ever seen. The ending was my absolute favorite. Please keep making content.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

You seriously look incredible in this video. Your face looks stunning, the new boobs are effing gorgeous, and I really dig the outfit. It’s simpler compared to other recent videos with more plot, but there was just something about it I like even more. If I had to put my finger on it I think you just look like the complete package in this video. Top to bottom you just have amazing proportions you show off well from so many angles. I found myself really crushing on you in this vid. I love your voice and how you talk about how you’ve gained.

Just when I thought, “you know the only thing missing is her showing her a$$, you did! You got up and walked around to show the jiggle. That capped it off well. Great vid!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
notto125

Another perfect video! 100 stars video

You looked so skinny before and now your dress suits you better. This is a video with a lot of fat chat and belly play and new rolls ( on the back🙊❤️🥰) and your lower belly looks bigger and softer 🥵❤️ I can't wait to see your next video❤️❤️

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review