6 Screenshots

About This File

βš– π•Έπ–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Šπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™ & π–‚π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–-π•΄π–“Β πŸ“ˆ

This is my first measurement & weigh-in video that I've done since I started gaining. Since I've never done one before, I had no clue what I was doing. Lol! If there are any other measurements you're curious about, just let me know! ☺
After I have been weighed and measured, I have not been found wanting! (Points to whomstsoever can recognize that reference...) Cum listen to me chat about my weight, watch me play with my abundant belly, and spank my fat, growing ass.Β I'm so close to my goal, I can taste it!
Start Weight ::Β 275 lbs
Current Weight ::Β ? ? ? lbs
Goal weight ::Β 333 lbs

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

RayRay24

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am really impressed by the numbers of your measurements!! I finally looked at your bio and read your height ofΒ 5'11". Perfect height! Perfect measurements!! Now, I understand the jeans sizes you mentioned earlier.

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! Yes, being so tall, it can be difficult to get high numbers. That doesn't stop me from trying! πŸ˜„

Link to review