*SALE*WEIGH IN - Have I hit 300lbs???

$2.69

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s weigh in time again!
Jules has been so close to her first gaining milestone and you want to know if she’s finally hit 300 lbs...  Watch as Jules finds out if she’s finally part of the 300 lbs club. She sits down and gives you updates about everything going on with her at the moment while enjoying a big slice of chocolate cake.

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I purchased this back in August 2020 but for whatever reason never wrote a review till now. It was probably not reviewed because I felt neutral about this video. I did not think it was really great and nothing is bad about this video. This is not a bad video. In this video  PrincessJules does a weigh in and talks about how she feels about her progress and what she looks forward to once she moves in near family and closer to fast food restaurants that she refers to as takeaways in this video. She also eats a cake in this video. PrincessJules has a very soothing voice which is good for ASMR type audio content. You will get plenty of belly and visual body update in this video. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review