4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi lovelies, 

Join me for a spot of breakfast - it's my favourite, McDonald's! 😋

I wanted to make this clip as a little thank you for everyone that has supported me, my videos and my gain.

I have been feeling so inspired recently with my fantasy clips and huge stuffings recently that it's been a while since we just hung out like this. 🥰

Thank you for all the love and I hope you enjoy the video! 

Love, KP x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Intimate, relaxing, sultry and angelically sweet. It feels like hanging out - and trust her to make a McMuffin look twice as delicious as it is!

Hope the replay button cures the heavy heart you’ll have when you see the clip is over - or alternatively, just buy and watch them all. They’re assuredly amazing 😁

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kitty is a SIGHT to behold! I love these laid back Kitty stuffings where she just shows us her greed in the most elegant manner. She effortlessly devours her large breakfast and shows off why she is the best gainer and most beautiful girl in all of Curvage. Her hair and makeup are perfect and her voice is sensual as ever. Come have breakfast with Kitty. 🥰

Link to review