4 Screenshots

About This File

Man I've been so HUNGRY lately. I can't seem to get enough to eat. 

I made some homemade chicken Alfredo with broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. 

I cant wait to get this big bowl down my belly! To top it off I also eat 3 large pieces of texas toast! 

Mmmm this was so good!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Soja

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kawaii eats like such a fat little pig in this vid. She's clearly foodlusting over her pasta dish and she constantly lets out these sexy burps because she's packed so full. Super cute, with a sexy belly, she looks enormous and has a super impressive appetite. More please!

(And no need to apologize for the burping!)

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for your review ❤️!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is awesome 😍 KawaiixxChubby is sooo fat She's sitting on a 2-seat couch but it looks more like a 1-seater. And her dress she's wearing looks like a regular shirt cause she's so big. She eats a huge bowl of chicken alfredo, drinks soda, burps, and shows off all her fat. Amazing video! A true masterpiece of fatness

Thanks so much for your review!

Link to review
pplover

First of all she really looks nice in her outfit. Kawaii eats a good amount of food and chats with us while doing it. She was clearly having a fun time and was really looking big. Great video. Definitely worth it.

Thank you for the review!

Link to review