Feedee Beach Day | Fat In Public

$5.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Beach • Fat In Public • Slow Motion • Belly Play • Lotion • Jiggle • Swimming • Public Stuffing • Burping ~ 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I decided it was finally time to show off my gluttonous new beach body and take a trip to Coney Island!

As soon as I arrive I get a craving for Ice Cream and devour a cone while I walk the pier and rub my fat belly…

I hit the beach but walking on the sand is much harder than I remember and gets me winded so quickly…

Finding a spot, I lather my body in sunscreen but there’s so much more of me to cover now and I notice people staring at my bloated body out of the corner of my eye..

I waddle my way down to the water and splash in the waves, causing every inch of succulent fat to jiggle and sway..

Afterwards I get sooo hungry and have to sit down for a cheese loaded public stuffing to close out my beach day!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Truly unbelievable video!!  Your back fat is sooo thick now, it swallows your bikini top!  I love how you're surrounded by people, but you're not afraid to wear your 2-piece bikini and let all your fat hang out and jiggle!  I particularly love the shots of you playing in the water, you look so massive, like an island goddess come to life!  I love hearing your comments about how walking on the sand makes you feel even more heavy, and how your gut is so big and heavy to carry around.  I don't think your friends and family would even recognize you if they walked by you on the boardwalk!  You're so HUGE now (but still growing I presume!).

Link to review
Guest Chillpill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another must buy from Mochii! You can tell that she had food on her mind the whole time and when she gets her food she makes sure to get every last bit. Her belly is massive and jiggles around. A small bit of exercise exhausts Mochii now and by the end of the video she needs her bed. 

Link to review
theseven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

What can I say more than buying one or more Mochii clips is the assurance of total satisfaction.  You're wonderful Mochii 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍❤️😘

Link to review