10 Screenshots

About This File

Attention: Reversed roles, for those into their own weight gain.

Weight Gain Fantasy Role Play

You've worked for my company for some time. I've noticed you and how you've managed to gain a nice little bit of weight recently.  Must be all the free doughnuts and snacks in the break room.

Well,  now here you are in my office with the promotion offer of a lifetime.  All you need to do is eat. Well, more precisely,  stuff yourself.  And gain weight!

In your new role you will be given the key to a secret employee cafeteria reserved for a select few working on my special project...gaining as much weight as they can. All the food you could ever eat, a significant raise, bonuses,  and more. All can be yours if...

-You eat as much as you can once every hour at work.

- Continue to over eat while off the clock too.

- You meet with me once a week for weigh in and measurements. 

- You continue to gain and grow!

It's that simple. Are you up for it?

Note: Though I'm so stuffed I'm about to pop, and you will see me caress my huge round belly, this video is not about my weight gain or my body being exposed. This is a dialogue driven weight gain fantasy role reversal, with me wanting you to get fatter.

Edited by GluttonyGal

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.