6 Screenshots

About This File

You told your little piglet to gain weight. You told her to submit to you and get fatter. You told her to give in to her greed and to let go of her fears.

Well, what do you think so far? Have I been a good piggy?

I've given in like you said and I won't stop gaining until you tell me to.

My belly is swelling, my ass is exploding, my hips are widening, and my tits are getting huge.

I'm getting so fat, sir, and I won't stop growing until you're pleased. 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nikki is such a good piggy🐷 and obedient, gluttonous, and always hungry piggy like Nikki just makes you want to get her bigger! The fuller, FATTER face, with a developing double chin, the wider, more immense thighs and ass that she possesses are enough to make me faint😍 and her oh so round and jiggly belly, soft to the touch and possesses enough softness for me to use as a pillow! God I want nothing more than to get Nikki to her goal weight and worship and praise her as my goddess piggy who has gained and gained🤤

Response from the author:

THANK YOU!! This review is amazing, I appreciate it! 😍🥰

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

You have been an absolutely amazing piggy! Your progress is incredible and you look delicious!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 😊

Link to review

Nikki is really starting to show her gain in her gut now, as well as her massive ass and thighs!

You certainly have been a good "little" piggy 😏🐷

Fantastic jiggly clip! You say some very sexy things 😍

KCYR73772.jpg

Oh wow thank you so much!! 😍 I love the comparison photo, too! ☺️

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nikki shows off her growing, luscious curves perfectly in this video. She talks about how she loves being your piggy and getting fattened up by you. As a longtime fan I love seeing how much weight I've helped Nikki gain. 

PS - My answer to Nikki's question in the vid - 200 lbs more 😍😍😍

Get. this. vid!

Thank you so much! ☺️ I really appreciate it!! 

Link to review