*SALE* Bloated Burger King Stuffing - Then vs Now

$3

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been more than a half a year since I posted my first video on Curvage, and it was none other than my favourite BBQ Footlong from Burger King. I stuff my face with the exact same meal from Burger King in the exact same bikini top, only this time I comfortably stuff two of the sandwiches instead of just one. I give you a little comparison and continue to greedily stuff my face with my absolute FAVORITE meal ever.

Come watch me redo my past stuffing, only this time I've got more food and a LOT more FAT. 

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Princess Jules' appetite and body have all massively increased as has her beauty! Come watch her feast on Burger King and enjoy expansion on the road to 400! She even has a comparison clip in the corner at one point showing her first BK eating video wearing the same small bikini. Her gorgeous boobs barely fit inside! Soon she won't even be able to get it on! Thanks, Jules! You're perfect!!! ;) 💓

Link to review