GGG Drinks: A 4200c Cake Shake

$5

(7 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It was a very slurpy Sunday... I had gotten home from work after eating a big breakfast, and a double portion lunch. My belly was heavy, but not quite full. All day I had thought about making a cake shake when I got home. The recipe called for half a box of cake mix and half a carton of heavy cream. My horny little cumpig brain decided to just use it all! Watch me drink and jiggle! I get very horny @6:30 😈 Lots of belly slapping, belly button fingering, and burping! At the end I show off how I can no longer suck in my growing gut!

**my fan was on bc it was super hot, so there is a slight hum which I tried to edit down. That's why the clip is slightly lower priced. I'm sorry and I will do better! Still learning!**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest hey_bootyful

Did I involuntarily respond “yes” every time GGG asked if she was being a good girl? Will I be rewatching this until GGG posts another video? Is GGG my new favorite Curvage Model? The answer to all of these is yes. Just buy the video.

P.S. If the energy at @6:30 was maintained for an entire video...let’s just say my wallet is ready 🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Awe!! Thank you so much! 😅😘 glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next video I’ll get all worked up to how I was @6:30 and start filming them 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

❤️😍😘

Link to review
Guest cream stuffed puff

Great video. GGG is getting more plump by the day and it is amazing. One thing I particularly appreciate with GGG's videos is how she edits out the boring parts. I typically do not enjoy stuffing videos because they are often filled with boring points where the model is just sitting there, not talking, not doing anything sexy like slapping her fat gut or jiggling her belly (as GGG does :D) and its just minutes you pay extra for. GGG just cuts out that crap and its just all sexy content. I must again emphasize how much I appreciate that.

Thank you!! I try to hard to edit them well 😅 you have completely validated my efforts! 

Link to review
breederfeeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

one of the hottest videos ive ever seen, it doesn't get better than this

😘 glad you enjoyed it

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Summer's usually a tough time for a gainer to put on weight. Not this Piggy, she's up to the challenge. Though she struggles with the heat a bit, she gulps down her load of fattening calories like a good girl. This is one of those videos where you'll be a bit startled by her size. She's getting so fat, round and especially wide now. it's sexy watching that chair underneath her slowly but surely disappear. I compared this with her 'Ice Cream' video from less than a month ago. Like I said, the difference is mind blowing. Two hundred pounds by Labor Day? we'll see.

“Especially wide” 💦💦💦

Link to review
joebu8453

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

All that jigging and belly slapping for the low, low price of $5?!? Get this video!!

Hahaha! Thank you 🙂 

Link to review

Watch GGG slurp down a huge cake shake that will add a pound and a half on her already obese frame.  She can barely suck in her big gut anymore and her entire body jiggles with fresh fat.

“Barely suck in her gut anymore” 😇

Link to review