4 Screenshots

About This File

You've been gone for a few months, and come home expecting to find you skinny little fit girlfriend Casey waiting for you. But instead, you find a chocolate covered hog sitting on the cough waiting for you. It looks like Casey, but damn she got fat. Casey is so excited to see you.  She missed you sooooo much. You inevitably acknowledge her weight gain....that massive gut, her giant arms, her fat tits, and wide ass... you are in awe of all her chins. She sits there munching on chocolate, and claims that she's MAYBE gained only a few pounds. She has chocolate all over her face and teeth like a legit pig, totally unaware of what a slob she looks like. She admits that maybe she hasn't been to the gym in a while, and MAYBE all that missing you made her eat a little more than usual... But she's not fat, "No way babe, you're crazy" she claims. She's in denial that she could've possibly put on over 100lbs while you were gone. Eventually she admits that sure, maybe she did let herself indulge A BIT to cope with missing you so much. Maybe she did put on some weight. Maybe she does have a GIGANTIC massive gut now. Maybe she has turned into a hog. And maybe, just maybe....Maybe you LOVE it. Now go in the kitchen and get your hog a weight gain shake. Food isn't the only thing Casey likes in her mouth. This is your life now. You and your big fat girlfriend, Casey.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

the amazing body and the talking and bouncing and playing with all that fat is a winning combination! just totally outstanding and such a mesmerising beauty, IF I had to choose to come home to a empty milliondollar mansion with swimmingpools taken from a scene from mtv cribs or an simple shed were you just lay in bed ready for another fattening night i would choose the shed every day every year, just an amazing beauty in this community

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is such a fat tease in this clip. I can't get over how sexy she sounds! In denial, she tells her boyfriend she hasn't gained that much and that he's CRAZY! In the end, she admits she's put on some and is giving in....and that he will LOVE their new fat life! Casey's boobs do not fit, so much beautiful fat and so little material! Her face is a thing of beauty with multiple chins now! She is any fat fan's fantasy girl!! Love you, Casey! Keep giving in! ;)

Response from the author:

Thank you babe, love you always ❤️ 

Link to review
boss frond

Fucking A Casey. This video is so fucking hot. That belly is unbelievable. 

Buy this. 

Hehe thank you so much!! Very thankful for your review and for your support ❤️ 

Link to review
Jackryan

MORE VIDS LIKE THIS PLS keep this spoiled dom thing going 😩🤯 not to mention that body is looking chonky💖 

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my video ❤️  I will certainly do more like this in the future!!

Link to review
godstone45

Casey is on fire! This clip will be sure to fulfill all your roleplay fantasies of coming home to a fat piggy gf!😍

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my video ❤️ 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Wow! Casey just keeps getting better and better. Right from the start this video is completely mesmerising - Casey is there in sexy lingerie which she is literally bursting out of. Her boobs are spilling out and her belly, thighs and rolls are straining the material to its limits. 

Casey is in complete denial about her weight gain. All the while  sensually playing with and jiggling all her flab. She’s still in denial as she shows her disappointed boyfriend a tour of her body. Her now flabby arms, several chins on her beautiful face (with that gorgeous smile present throughout the video as always!), her wide load fat ass, thick THICK thighs, her fat round boobs and of course that ginormous belly which is impossible to miss. Eventually Casey has to admit that she has become quite the hog and has totally piled on the pounds. She loves it though and talks about how there’s nothing she loves more than laying around stuffing her face all day. It’s clear how turned on she’s getting. Her boyfriend begins to love it and how could you not? 

Amazing video as always and I cannot wait to see Casey’s next! 😊❤️

Another amazing review from my favorite fan ❤️ they just keep getting better and better, and hotter and hotter! THANK YOU ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest grateful

Casey has been transformed!  In every way!  😊 Her beau arrives home after a long absence and is shocked!  😮

His initial discomfort is disarmed by her beautiful new curves and seductive story telling.

She promises to get huge!  ❤️ And you know he's going to stick around for it!

It's hot, and leaves you craving more!  😊🥰

So glad you enjoyed it ❤️ your review means a lot to me!

Link to review
pgtip00

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good lord!  This girl has so much sexy its ridiculous!  Casey is bursting out of the sexiest pink lingerie while in full denial mode about what a fat piggy she has become.  The way she runs her hands over her body while jiggling and shaking and talking to her 'boyfriend, its so damn sensual.  She cannot hide how sexy she feels in all her fat glory.  The smile that plays on her face while she's jiggling her belly - you just know what all that motion is doing to her...

Amazingly hot clip!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my video ❤️  This means so much to me

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy crap I don’t know how she does it but Casey seems to produce several videos of fantasies or dreams I wish for myself so often. In this one if I had to leave my girlfriend for an extended period of time and upon returning home I found her sporting the plump, bloated body that Casey is showing off in this video i wouldn’t be able to contain myself. I’d either need to excuse myself for some me time or more preferably I would muster every ounce of strength I had to carry her fat ass to bed and plow through all her sexy flab the rest of the night. It’s so hot how Casey first brushes it off like she hasn’t changed but then admits that she has but what can be expected when she’s restricted to her home and not much else to do besides laze and eat almost nonstop to pass the time? By the end she’s owning her fat new body and telling you how many different ways she will please you sexually with the added pounds. Another irresistible clip to add to your collection I’d say.

Thank you so much love. The thought you put into your reviews means SO much to me. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey hits another dinger. She hasn't gotten fat at all right? Wrong. Fat hog. She taunts you with her huge titties and insists she hasn't gotten fat. Her huge gut bounces and she grabs handful after handful. Super hot

Hehe thank you love for taking the time to review this ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Dl1998

Love it! Another amazing hot video by Curvage Casey! Even just the Gifs are hot! I wish I could come home to Casey everyday!

Thank you so much!

Link to review
Jazzman

Very Sexy Video. Such a Gorgeous Sexy Body and Pretty Face and Nice Voice 

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my video ❤️ 

Link to review