Pancake Pigout | Mochii Babii

$5.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Messy Eating • Belly Play • Burping • Slob • Drinking Syrup • Fat Chat • All Fours • Belly Button Play ~ 27 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me completely pigout on a GIANT STACK of pancakes! These things were so THICK and fluffy, they filled me up so fast..

I lather them with Nutella, Butter and Syrup, of course taking breaks to drink the syrup straight from the bottle

It takes me a bit to fit all these buttery pancakes into my belly but I eventually get them all down and showoff my massively swollen figure..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mrlovalova2k6

You can really tell all these pancakes are going to the right place! 
There a huge difference between the start and finish!

Link to review
aastark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking ultra round. great video!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You gotten really big in a short time 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video, Mochii!!  You're looking bigger than ever.  I love the "Victoria's Secret" words on your too-tight panties... it's so stretched out, it reminded me of that old joke: "Your mama's so fat, she put on a pair of BVD's and by the time she got them on it said Boulevard"!  I love your running commentary on how full you feel, but that doesn't stop you from continuing to cram everything down into your huge gut!  A girl's gotta grow, and you mentioned you want your belly to be so big you can use it as a table... it's getting there!  Great job on eating all those fluffy pancakes, with all those fattening toppings!!   And I love it when you say just how heavy you feel now... will you do a weigh-in soon?

Link to review