Q&A with Lovesbreadsticks

$9.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Its here... My Q&A where you get to know me more! I took some of the questions that you all asked me and made a video for you all! I sit in my bra and shorts and show off my new tummy rolls and chat about my favorite hobbies, what got me into gaining, my birthday, future video ideas and more... all while looking at my growing belly and thighs ;)

Other Files from lovesbreadsticks

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Namakemono

I promise you, you don’t want to miss this one. Everything she talks about in the description is true, and it’s just amazing. She talks about her gaining journey in that sexy, sultry voice we all know and love, and talks about tons of other stuff while her chubby belly and growing boobs hypnotize you into a total daze. After she finishes the Q/A she lets you see how her body is looking, and boy does it look soft and jiggly.

Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on this one!

Link to review

Great video, it’s awesome to hear a little bit more about the models and can’t wait to see her grow more and more!

Link to review