7 Screenshots

About This File

Skinny little Ali used to bully helpless Kitty, the chubby nerd, back in school. Some years have passed since then and KittyPiggy has certainly gone way past chubby.

But recently, Kitty has spotted her ex bully frequenting fast food places, ice cream parlours and coffee houses all by herself.

At first Kitty wasn't sure what she was seeing was true! Skinny little Ali, but A LOT bigger. Had Ali finally let herself go by accident? Or was she secretly gaining on purpose?

Kitty just had to find out for herself... 

It's here! Kitty and Aliss come together to become a feederism powerhouse duo!

Come watch two of your favourite feedee's have their fun - feeding, jiggling, playing and perhaps a little extra something awaits you in this Curvage first!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I can’t believe I didn’t watch this sooner! What can I say that hasn’t already been said? All I will say is this lived up to the hype and I hope these two big sexy models do future videos together again. 😍🔥🙏

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

OMG this vid is obviously 5 stars wow 😍 I must admit I’ve not heard of Aliss Bonython so before checking out this vid I luckily found a section on here with all of her gain catalogued she has certainly packed it on these past few years she is almost has big has you kitty 🐷. Aliss couldn’t keep her eyes off you kitty and who can blame her you are looking a lot bigger than I remember too 🥵. Feeding each other doughnuts on that lucky sofa seriously both you together must be about 40 stone 😮. Lots of jiggling from the both of you I even thought I could hear a couple of burps which I thought was Aliss at 1st but I expect it was you kitty 😂. I really hope you two do another vid together some time maybe with pizza 🤤 can’t wait to see how much more both of you gain 👍🏻.

Link to review
Guest Fatgirlfan1

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

This has to be the best curvage clip I've ever seen! They need to create a special 6 star rating option for this masterpiece. I mean just WOW!!!! I watched it yesterday and have been unable to think about anything since - its going to be such a struggle concentrating at work today lol.

One of the things that makes this clip so erotic is the obvious fact that both Aliss and Kitty would have been the conventional hot girls from high school when they were thin which makes the premise of the clip very believable. For me there is nothing more breathtaking than seeing two stunningly beautiful women give into their feedee desires and willingly gain weight and embrace obesity (and boy are they looking BIG in this 😍). The clip strongly conveys how into the fetish both women are and their on screen chemistry is great. Watching Aliss and Kitty sensually feed each other in sexy lingerie was so insanely hot it nearly gave me a heart attack 🤯💓

The production value is first rate with excellent lighting and you can tell that a lot of effort has gone into making it.

I really hope these gorgeous goddesses reunite to make more content like this in the future!!! Honestly it can't happen soon enough 

Well worth the money - you won't be disappointed!!!!! 

Link to review
ScarlettQuinn

Beautiful! 
Kitty and Aliss have been my gal crushes for a while, and seeing them together was amazing. As a girl watching this it was lovely to see all the thought and preparation gone into the making of this video, the smaller details make this even better, great lighting and sound quality, filmed very well. 
Both girls look gorgeous and compliment eachother beautifully, a perfect amount of teasing and play, as well as soft sensual feeding and encouragement. 
The ending was perfect too, I won’t spoil it but it’s definitely worth purchasing, and their lingerie sets are stunning! 

I can’t wait to see more of these two together! 💖

Link to review
Guest DWK

This might just be the best bbw video ever made and I’m not saying that lightly.

Link to review
Guest fattenthepigs

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Holy fuuuuuuck 🤯

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

21 of 22 members found this review helpful 21 / 22 members

Kitty and Aliss are in LOVE! Right from the start of this masterpiece you can see how badly they both want each other. However, this is an elegant romance - a slow burn until the end which is SIZZLING HOT! They can't keep their hands off each other throughout and the way they look at each other, you can tell they're not just acting - they legitimately have the HOTTTS for each other! The way Kitty begins tempting Aliss….and the way Aliss gives in, it's a work of art. This is hands down the best clip on Curvage! I won't give away the end, but if you wanna see some sexy "hands-on" training into feeding/stuffing, look no further than this clip. I had to catch my breath several times and the end is straight fire! These two are sure to make many more of these lovely clips and I can't wait to buy every single last one of them, Kitty! ;) 😍

Link to review
2Fat2Furious

17 of 17 members found this review helpful 17 / 17 members

Absolutely killer fucking video. These girls are looking MASSIVE!!! Some of the best content kitty has ever made and by far the best stuff being made on this platform. If you're thinking about buying this, dont hesitate. Do it. Its gonna be soooooo worth it!!! 

Link to review