7 Screenshots

About This File

Skinny little Ali used to bully helpless Kitty, the chubby nerd, back in school. Some years have passed since then and KittyPiggy has certainly gone way past chubby.

But recently, Kitty has spotted her ex bully frequenting fast food places, ice cream parlours and coffee houses all by herself.

At first Kitty wasn't sure what she was seeing was true! Skinny little Ali, but A LOT bigger. Had Ali finally let herself go by accident? Or was she secretly gaining on purpose?

Kitty just had to find out for herself... 

It's here! Kitty and Aliss come together to become a feederism powerhouse duo!

Come watch two of your favourite feedee's have their fun - feeding, jiggling, playing and perhaps a little extra something awaits you in this Curvage first!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

1 hour ago, Guest Question said:

Is aliss Bonython joining curvage ?

I think she's content to stay on OF for now but you can be sure she'll be in more Curvage clips with Kitty ;) 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

31 minutes ago, zorist said:

So hot but it hurts me how expensive it is😍😭

Just remember, the money's going to get them fatter and sexier for next time! ;) 

So I wrote a very deserved five star review for this clip. I just wish I had said more. 

so I here's a follow up review.

There is something so special about this clip. I have purchased lots of curvage clips and every time  and each time i was satisfied but still needed more. 

But this clip has honestly quenched my thirst like no other.  best clip i have ever.

OMG - I have now become completely obsessed with both Aliss and Kitty - I'd love to marry them both and have sister wives.  This is, by far, the HOTTEST video ever - but why, oh why, did it end?  The kissing scene at the end should have and could have gone on and on and on.  It abruptly ended - was it my video or everyones?  I'd give my lakefront home to kiss them both like that - and I've been dreaming about Aliss Bonython since the early days - and it's even MORE attractive how she ballooned and is actually turned on by it like many of us.  That someone so amazingly beautiful and articulate and adorable has joined the fold (and folds) or our enclave is dreamy.  

On 7/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, MarshallT said:

I think she's content to stay on OF for now but you can be sure she'll be in more Curvage clips with Kitty ;) 

What is OF?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.