3 Screenshots

About This File

figured since i've arrived in florida i would update everyone on how my outfits are fitting. i have not stopped shoving food down my throat since i've arrived & i have put on bit of weight 😅

in this video i update you with my new weight and i’m proud of myself considering my big move. ya girl is still growing 😈🐷 

i try on some familiar outfits that just wont button the way that they used to anymore - all thanks to you keeping me so fat and fed. god, i really am getting fucking huge aren’t i? you can really see how fat my ass has gotten, and look at the stretch marks all over my thighs!  the reality of the fact that i’m just a fat slob has really been setting in for me considering i cant wiggle into ANY of my old outfits. 

P.S who likes my overwatch panties? 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl is so hot I'd definately recommend checking her out as she struggles into the clothes she used to fit into. 

Link to review