10 Screenshots

About This File

I'm finally getting around to trying the famous "cake shake" method of belly bloating and I'm super excited to get started! I make my massive 3000+ calorie shake right in front of you on camera; adding half a box of cake mix to two cups of heavy cream and two cartons of very high calorie boost, the end result is a thick and super sweet shake that basically pours itself down my throat. I measure myself before I start taking HUGE gulps straight from my blender, occasionally pulling away from my shake gasping for air, I'm so absorbed in my fattening shake that I'm forgetting to breathe! It's not long before I can feel the effects of the shake, made so much worse because of my intense lactose intolerance, I have to release my rapidly expanding belly from shorts and give it LOTS of rubs as I continue to chug down my shake until I've finished it off with one last MASSIVE swallow! After I'm done with my shake, my belly feels SOO full and heavy, it's way harder than it should be to get off my fat ass and take my "after" measurements, I show off my bloat some for the camera and talk about how all this dairy and my bloat are making me feel ~ Includes: belly bloating, body expansion, cake shake, chugging, tummy ache/upset stomach, belly play, before and after measurements

first time cake shake bloat 1.gif

first time cake shake bloat 2.gif

first time cake shake bloat 3.gif

first time cake shake bloat 4.gif

first time cake shake bloat 5.gif

first time cake shake bloat 6.gif

first time cake shake bloat 7.gif

first time cake shake bloat 8.gif

first time cake shake bloat 9.gif

first time cake shake bloat 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Great clip! From preparation to chugging that cake shake. Gin does it with aplomb and looks terrific!

Link to review