6 Screenshots

About This File

Candii has been doing nothing but eating and sitting on her butt during quarantine. Her modeling agency finally calls her after several months, however Candii is nowhere near as thin as she was before quarantine happened. She let's the modeling agency know that she's put on just a little bit of weight. They still give her a chance but Candii can't resist stuffing donuts into her mouth once she's off the phone with them. Hopefully they'll be coming out with a plus sized line soon enough.

This was originally a custom video I shot for someone and they gave permission to put it on Curvage 🥰 hope you all enjoy it! I know I certainly did 🐽

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tacobell666

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Wowww I can't believe how much Candii has gained! Awesome video, fun premise too. While she is simply sitting on the couch you can see how her thick thighs and belly have grown. Then her body is put on full display with a wardrobe change into shorts and a crop top, that don't fit her at all anymore. After that she dives into a box Krispy Kremes and plays with her hanging belly.

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.24.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 10.24.18 PM.png

Link to review