7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's first attempt at acting/role play. In this video, a once-FIT Casey wakes up early to head to the gym where she goes 5 days a week. She feels extra tired this morning.... she sits up and is terrified by what she sees. SHE'S FAT. Her abs, her muscles, her tiny little body is GONE. She panics as she realizes the shake she got yesterday after her workout must have been poisoned with weight gain powder. She freaks out and tries to get into her gym clothes, but they don't fit her pig body and she gets so viciously out of breath. She was supposed to run a marathon this weekend! Now she can barely stand up with the weight of her new heavy gut. She realizes this must be karma for making fun of fat girls all those years.... she realizes there is no coming back from this...... WAIT, does she.... like it? Does Casey like being a fat greedy hog now? Watch and find out. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.