7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's first attempt at acting/role play. In this video, a once-FIT Casey wakes up early to head to the gym where she goes 5 days a week. She feels extra tired this morning.... she sits up and is terrified by what she sees. SHE'S FAT. Her abs, her muscles, her tiny little body is GONE. She panics as she realizes the shake she got yesterday after her workout must have been poisoned with weight gain powder. She freaks out and tries to get into her gym clothes, but they don't fit her pig body and she gets so viciously out of breath. She was supposed to run a marathon this weekend! Now she can barely stand up with the weight of her new heavy gut. She realizes this must be karma for making fun of fat girls all those years.... she realizes there is no coming back from this...... WAIT, does she.... like it? Does Casey like being a fat greedy hog now? Watch and find out. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bones80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

you played the part so well! especially since you have kinda lived but on a slower scale lol. all the jiggling and discovering of your new curves was a sight to see for sure. then becoming infatuated with your own fat by the end was a good idea. great vid!

Link to review
Guest PoachedParsley

This was a wonderful video and an excellent first role play video for Casey. An often fantasized scenario that is well played and with a very convincing turn over the course of the video. Casey looks wonderful as always and seeing her going through the "discovery" of her body is a delight. A hearty recommendation for anyone interested in checking this one out! Thank you Casey! 

Link to review
Monkey

Seeing the shocking spectacle of a once athletic and fit beauty ballooning up after packing on the pounds, gaining a huge blubbery gut in place of what was a toned body is so hot. No sign of any of the previous hard work that was achieved before just ruined and coated in a layer of fat. Perfectly displayed by tight work out gear that sinks into all her supple soft flesh and flab, jiggling and quaking with the struggle it is to pull the straining shorts up and over her expanded out of shape waistline. 

Despite her concern the way Casey slaps and caresses her newly bloated figure with distain but also overwhelming sense of pleasure and enjoyment suggests that her days of going to the gym and keeping the weight off are long gone! Her only option is to give in to being a big sexy unfit tub of lard and accept that she's only going to get bigger from here on in... ❤️       

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere9.0

Your acting in this is spot on! Truly drew me in and made me wish i was your boyfriend laying next to you when you woke up fat! God the way you jiggle your belly is heavenly! If you haven’t bought this clip it is fire! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 imagine if your skinny girlfriend woke up and was tubby as hell! What a clip!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Wow! Such a sexy depiction of what it would be like for Casey if she woke up fat! 😍😍 from skinny to fat on one day. Such a sexy video! Such an absolutely enticing scenario! 😁😁

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Another perfect video from Casey! Casey’s acting skills and creativity really shine through here. A fit girl, proud of her abs and her tight and toned body wakes up fat. And by fat I mean FAT. We get a tour of her body - her ginormous fat gut that is getting bigger with each new clip! Her fat arms, round face and double chins(s), thick flabby back fat and fat round jiggly thighs and ass! 

This clip has a bit of everything for everyone to enjoy. Jiggles, belly hangs, trying on way too small and tight workout gear, role play, and karma & schadenfreude. It’s such a turn on seeing how turned on Casey is by the end too ;) 

Do the end of your weekend right and treat yourself to this video! Worth it and more! ❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Your reviews always win me over! Thank you love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The very sexy Casey wakes up fat as a hog....and in SHOCK! She was just a pretty skinny little thing - but now she's an amazingly fat glutton....she starts to get hungry....maybe she will embrace the fatty life style? Become the fatty she was born to be all along? Her giant belly really suits her! Can't wait to see where this goes! 😍

LOVE YOU BABE ❤️ THANKS ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Skinny girl wakes up to a huge keg on her 6 pack abs. Now its all flab that you can grab. A Cups to D cups. No ass to fat ass. This clip is so fucking hot. She goes from fox to hog overnight and then starts to like it and get hungry. Nothing better than Casey bouncing to show the jiggle. Absolutely nothing

Thank you love ❤️ Always means so much to me

Link to review
jackal27

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Wow 😮. You know I’m usually a little more skeptical when I see a model post “woke up fat” video but I must admit Casey did it just how I like. First off I swear she is visibly fatter with each passing day, she just looks like she occupies more space in general on screen each time I see her update and I’m so turned on by it. So then I thought she did a great job acting through the various stages as if Crossfit Casey were to wake up as @Curvage Casey today. She went through levels of shock and denial and eventually acceptance to self love and arousal. I thought it was so sexy as she started to become aware that being that fat actually felt so good and the realization she could not fight the immense hunger calling to her as her personality evolved from slim and fit to fat, bloated and insatiable. Yet another instant hit by Casey You should not pass on. 😍🔥🥰👍

Thank you so so so much love ❤️ 

Link to review