19 Screenshots

About This File

I am so excited for you to watch this video!!!

It has 3 parts.

I start as a stressed out office worker, complaining about my day, but just hold on, you reveal that you got a raise so I can quit my job and stay home and get fat! You also slip me a “shot” that helps accelerate my transformation I already start to undress.

Next I change into a sexy pink bra and panties.  I’m a little more turned on and confident and my belly is already starting to grow and then you tell me you want me to be a “bimbo pig“! This piques my interest, you tell me you want me to just lay home and just focus on eating, looking sexy and having sex! Sounds like heaven!!!

The 3rd part I’m am a totally plump bimbo pig, my belly looks huge compared to before and I am completely happy and confident, feeding on vegan chicken wings with plenty of blue cheese talking about how horny I am and how I LOVE getting fat. I’m dressed super slutty and I’m even wearing some adorable pig ears! 

I think you will love how much transform, especially my belly, each part it grows fatter!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest gorJESS

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I honestly think this woman is adorable! 🤗 Her voice 😍 omg!!! A very well thought out video 👏👏👏 highly enjoyable, even for those of us without certain fetishes. 🏆 Her beauty and charm are enough to earn these, the first stars I’ve ever given, and I’m giving five   plus both thumbs 👍☺️👍

Link to review
Guest Ms MacNCheese

· Edited by Ms MacNCheese

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

NGNG is absolutely captivating in this video! I agree, it is like you're in the room with her. You have her sole and undivided attention. I can relate to the "office job" blues, she nailed the mark on that one! Great role play, very fluid and natural. Loved watching this hot and bothered pampered piggy get everything she deserves and more. 5 stars! 

You were born to act my love! 

❤️

Link to review
>_< 0_0

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Have you ever wanted your very own Bimbo? No... Bimbo Pig? Have you ever heard of such a thing? Lemme tell you, if you're not into Bimbo Pigs yet, you will be once @NogutNoglory finishes enchanting you with her sweet voice as she slowly gives in to her deepest fantasies and becomes the woman of your dreams. 

Link to review
Guest Fit2Stuffed

This is a must purchase video. If you don’t have this video, you are missing out. One of the best I’ve ever seen.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
CushionPusher

Not just a bimbo. But a bimbo pig!

An eating, f u c king, drinking, sexy bimbo pig, that is horny all the time and wants to do incredible things to you.

Over 20 minutes of belly slapping, boob grabbing, costume changing, gorgeousness. 

I for one want a bimbo pig. Watch this and you'll want one too. 

Great "Shark Tank" idea!!! Blow up Doll Bimbo Pigs!!! We are asking 1 million dollars for 2% lol!!!

Link to review
Guest archstanton

Such a sexy video from beginning to end. The storyline is great. The belly is even better. And NoGutNoGlory has an incredible ability to make you feel like she's talking directly to you with an asmr-inducing voice that is just as captivating as her growing gut throughout the video. Best video yet!

Thank you so much!!! I love that you said that my voice sounds like ASMR!!!

Link to review
bradman831

Damn you're looking good in this! Honestly looks like you're getting fatter throughout the video and by the end you look so porky it's hard to believe you were ever slim! 🤣😍

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

This is INCREDIBLE quality. The amount of effort that has gone into this video is mind blowing. The dialogue is outstanding. NGNG has my heart skipping a beat when she starts talking about fattening up and undressing from a long day at work. She has an incredible smoking hot body and an incredible ability to grip the audience as if she is really talking to you! This is next level! 😍👌

Link to review
cycling1951

This video is so well done and such a pleasure to watch! The storyline and role play by NGNG engages you right from the opening scene ! This essentially trim  (yet voluptuous) model actually appears to grow a chubby belly in the course of the vid. The imaginative role play and technical quality of the video is top notch, and makes this film an altogether sexy, arousing, artistic and very enjoyable performance !!  😁

Thank you so much!!! I love that you called it a “film” makes me feel like a movie star!

Link to review
Guest Goldenticket

I know people tend to spend superlatives like loose change when they get overexcited... But this is the hottest video I've ever experienced.  Like literally I think I've peaked... I might just go become a Benedictine Monk because there I'm never going to be able to reach the dizzy heights of turn on that I experienced from watching NGNG.  That tight white top... Like how is that even possible?  🤯

I always appreciate every review ever, so please don’t be jealous ,but this is the best review ever written!!!! I’m dead! So creative!!!

Link to review
Maverick500

Ladies and gents I highly recommend you check out this video it is absolutely amazing!!!!! In this video aour beautiful chubby princess shows off her curves very very well in this video she does a little dress up if you will and it looks absolutely sexy AF 😍😍😍. Any of you that are a huge fan of her cute chubby belly this is most definitely the video to watch she looks like she has gained a few pounds and her cute belly is looking slightly more soft, flabby, and jiggly as well as very attractive and please don't get me started on those thighs  of hers😘🤤🤤🤤. This is definitely a must-see this video is absolutely 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. You need to watch this and watch her show of her beautiful curvy body . This video is definitely worth downloading it is a very sexy video I might add🤩🤩🤩

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
BilledMeUp

Another five star amazing video from NGNG. The role play in this video is perfect like she was talking directly to me and the video quality Is very good. In this three part video, you will absolutely believe she gained 20 pounds in two weeks.

In part one, a repressed office worker coming home from work can’t wait to get out of her too tight work clothes. We see it all. She goes from repressed office assistant in tight skirt, white button up blouse with all the ink covered, glasses, and hair pinned up to hair down and super sexy. You have to see for yourself what she is wearing under that conservative business attire.

In part two, we get lots of sexy belly play and close ups. She is wearing a hot pink bra and panties and we get some great views of that beautiful body. Lots of role play and she convinces herself that it is time to let go.

Part three is two weeks later and she has turned herself into a bimbo piggy. You will believe she has gained 20 pounds. The belly is amazing and the role play continues. We that sexy, plump belly from so many angles. If you loves bellies on super hot girls, you won’t be able to resist this one.

This video is so hot, I am getting aroused just writing this review.

A+, NGNG. Not sure how you will top this one.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I agree!! It will be hard to top, but I will try my best!!!

Link to review
lc72902

Another amazing video! It's so hot to see you go from a frustrated secretary coming home from work to taking off your clothes to turning into a piggy. And it really looks like you put on weight at the end of the video with how much your gut is hanging down. God and it's such a turn on to see how much you keep touching your belly knowing it really turns you on.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

It’s not possible that there’s a better vid on Curvage. Dead serious. I have no idea how you made it appear completely natural that you gained 20-25lbs from the first minute of the vid to the 20th minute. The acting is on point, love the bimbo pig premise, and the belly transformation is unreal. Your belly at the end looks so incredibly fat. Not chubby, fat. There’s nothing better than the completely out of shape and indulgent look. 

You looked amazingly hot from the very first scene. That admin assistant outfit and glasses are a whole ‘nother thing. I’m not sure which of the three outfits I liked the most. If guys like the sexy secretary with “secretary spread” premise this vid is a must buy. If you like curvy chicks In bikinis this is your thing, and if you like gluttonous feedees in piggy customers this is most definitely your thing!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
notto125

This is the best Role play video 🔥🔥❤️🥰 I like so much the idea of the video. You have to buy this video to see the final transformation🐷😍🔥❤️

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review
Ontos0811

Another absolute must have clip! Everything from her appearance, to the outfits, to the acting are 10/10. Creates the ultimate fantasy experience for anyone to be able to enjoy, highly recommended and worth every penny!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Link to review

What a tubby little bimbo pig!! This classic clip from  @NocturnalDevotion shows why she is the queen of role play. As the clip progresses our little pig fills out and she stuffs her face to get fatter. Could she even stop if she wanted to? 🐖

Role play. Gain. Belly play. Awesome 😎

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review