2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is online shopping. She is soon alerted that somebody is trying to hack into her computer. Suddenly..a face appears on Shar’s computer screen. Shar is shocked. She doesn’t know what to do..He tells her that he has her naked photos and personal information and that she must complete all tasks given to her over the next few hours.

He tells Shar that tonight she will receive several food deliveries and in order for her to complete his task.. she must eat her way through every delivery sent to her and that he will be watching!!!

The doorbell rings.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Goddess Shar, I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m really keen to speak to you about a documentary series we are currently making.  It would be great if you could get in touch via email: [email protected] or you could drop me a message through our Twitter page @CrackitProd 

On 8/13/2020 at 3:42 AM, Crackit said:

Hi Goddess Shar, I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch. I’m really keen to speak to you about a documentary series we are currently making.  It would be great if you could get in touch via email: [email protected] or you could drop me a message through our Twitter page @CrackitProd 

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.