2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is online shopping. She is soon alerted that somebody is trying to hack into her computer. Suddenly..a face appears on Shar’s computer screen. Shar is shocked. She doesn’t know what to do..He tells her that he has her naked photos and personal information and that she must complete all tasks given to her over the next few hours.

He tells Shar that tonight she will receive several food deliveries and in order for her to complete his task.. she must eat her way through every delivery sent to her and that he will be watching!!!

The doorbell rings.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ukboi87

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Just the sheer amount of food makes this a 5 star! 

Great to see new and original content from Shar with a cinematic quality, more than just sitting around eating, these videos have a story and Shar seems to be well able to cater to all tastes! 

Link to review
Craggers21

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

GS alway looks amazing !! but every now and then, she goes of the scale, off the charts. out of this world cute !! I personally think this is one of those occasions! 

The pink top is definitely my new favourite top !!!! The Story. Script.  and acting all amazing !  Treat yourself to a  Classic Goddess shar Production ❤️ 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

This video is unbelievable... Shar Looks shockingly gorgeous. The video quality is the best, story line is sexy... This lady is always 💯% “hunpo”... This is some of your best work, Beautiful... Xoxoxo 😘🥰🔥🤟🏼😍😷 Y’all have to buy this(MUST HAVE) It’s amazing... & Shar, I want to see more soon. I’ll say this for everyone, thanks for this beautiful tribute.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Wow 😮 no one does vids quite like shar these really are getting more like movies and I love it. Shar can eat so much more food now 🍕🍔🍟, you shocked me with how much you ate amazing 🥵 definitely a huge turn on for me 💦. Plenty of great burps from her too shar’s belly is fatter than ever, hanging over her jeans for most of the vid and her neck has now almost vanished being replaced by a double chin. Love the comment that you sent back at the end of the vid 😂. Shar’s weight has increased a lot over the lockdown she most certainly is on her way to 300 pounds 😍

Link to review
Guest French6160

Shar, you are absolute perfection. 

Your videos keep getting better, this is another must buy. 

I love to follow your journey and see how you have grown, truly a goddess to be worshipped! 

Link to review
theseven

Shar, this video is great, you come up with good ideas and you're talented

And the stuffing scenes are excellent. I especially liked the one with mcdco food  

Keep it up, Shar, you're wonderful

Response from the author:

Wow, thankyou for this review ❤️ I can’t take all the credit for it tho. @Tedthebellboy scripted this amazing video.

❤️

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 9 members found this review helpful 7 / 9 members

Shar’s The Hacker is a poignant tale for our times. A woman, living her best bbw life, has her world turned upside down by an anonymous man on the internet demanding she perform for him or face the consequences. 

Lost and unsure of what to do next she complies, but finds her power with each bite. Shar’s belly doesn’t take orders. It gives them in this rousing summertime blockbuster. And Shar’s belly wants desserts. 

Six stars

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

It is undeniable that Shar is the best actress going. She continually reaches new heights with every video. She is astounding and fantastic. Must buy!!

Link to review
Guest feederguy1981

11 of 13 members found this review helpful 11 / 13 members

An intriguing plot idea, but was glad it was just the conceit of the video and not the main focus. The main focus was Shar stuffing herself silly with pizza, burgers (six of them!), fries, and milkshake. Definitely an audio-on type of video, especially as she really starts to struggle to fit it all in. Lots of sighs, moans, lip smacking, and some burps. Belly busting out of those jeans by the end. Hot stuff!

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

Shar did it again!

Since her accent (is it Mancunian?) is an immediate turn on for me may be this review could be regarded as biased. However, just the relation price/time is a huge asset. One more thing: belly lovers will be delighted.

Link to review