Lunch Date POV | Fat In Public

$5.99

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: POV • Public Stuffing • Belly Play • Burping • Fat Chat • Embarrassment • Tight Clothes - 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

POV: You buy be a big meal and invite me to lunch in the park. I squeeze into my clothes that barely fit and meet you there

You got me a huge sweet tea, tons of fried chicken and large sides! I immediately begin drooling at the sight of all the delicious food but need you to get a bigger chair for me before I start eating... The one I have is just too small and hurts my fat ass and thighs…

I begin to devour all the food as my shorts get tighter and tighter, people begin to stare at my bulging muffin top but you love it..

I eat to the point of having to unzip my shorts, putting my belly on display for the world to see and demand we get a car so I can go home and take my tight clothes off!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

elbundy05

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your belly looks fantastic and the POV style and in public is amazing.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review
Guest Zuri1

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I really enjoyed this one. The POV style plus the public aspect were a good choice. Beautiful day, bountiful stuffing, and a nice rub sequence make this a nice video to have.

Link to review

Amazing and incredibly sexy video as always. In both the Spoiled Girlfriend video and this Lunch Date video, you really get to see how incredibly lucky guy your feeder really. Keep up the great work, both your videos and your amazing gain. Sexier by the pound. 😍

Link to review