6 Screenshots

About This File

Nothings turns Casey on more than filling up her big fat gut. She's a food addicted hog who gets off on the pure pleasure of just eating food alone. Watch Casey indulge in some of her most favorite fattening treats. Casey devours slice after slice of greasy pizza, chicken wings saturated in ranch, and gulp after gulp of sugary soda. Casey hogs out with wings in one hand and pizza in the other. Moaning, groaning, giggling, and jiggling as she feels that gut expand. Casey is so visibly turned on as the food slides down her greedy pig throat, filling that massive gut with more fat. Jesus Christ, it's a marathon not a sprint Casey! But that doesn't stop her. Casey doesn't get full.... hogs don't get full. Casey lets out little burps for the first time ever on camera. She gets so turned on she can't stand it anymore. She has to release the pleasure somehow. She needs YOU. Watch your favorite pig do what she does best - chow down on fatty foods with not a care in the world for how much flab she's put on. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pizza in one hand, fried chicken in the other, so sexy and greedy, sexy talking and love the burping 

Link to review
Tastic1

Damn this girl can eat, it just 11 minutes of Casey double fisting pizza and wings.

This video is exactly what it says on the box, a greedy pig eating like this is her last meal.

The only time spent not chewy is when she is talking about just how fat she has become.

Not hard to imagine that this is how she spends every day!!

Link to review
pgtip00

If you ever wanted to see a beautiful woman virtually make love to a pizza, this is the video to watch.  She surrenders herself to her food addiction and utter greed, and its incredible to watch the passion radiate from her.  Casey looks so damned horny in this video, nobody - man or woman - would have been able to help themselves.  You want to be in the room with her.  You want to experience her experience.  More, beautiful lady.  MORE!

Link to review
Guest SkyDeathCult

Casey's gluttony knows no bounds! In this video, you can see just how much it turns her on to be a fat, greedy pig!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Wow! So sexy to watch as Casey indulges on pizza and wings! 😍 she isn’t even full after a day of what could only be constant eating as she describes how much she has already eaten that day! 😳 the amazing part is how absolutely horny she gets about food! So evident in every video!! 👌

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

💦💦💦 Casey knocks it out of the park again. She's having fun stuffing her face with pizza and wings and gulping down the ole root beer. Having fun and just saying how much she loves food and how fat she is. Then about the halfway mark a switch flips and you can tell that pussy is firing up. She starts to feel down there and jiggle her belly and the wheels come off. Eating and riding and moaning. Even throws in a couple of burps. If you like horny fat girls infatuated with their fat then this(plus all her other vids) are for you. #hoglife

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy crap! Someone help me pick my jaw up from the floor. Casey is so considerate to her fans, either testing new material or trying out requests from chatting on her forum. Whatever the case, she sensed what we were craving and has answered With this video. Of course her prior videos are hot, but in my humble opinion, this is her best one thus far. Anyone that’s following her knows she is at significantly bigger weight and it most definitely shows in her round, swelling belly that gets more and more cramped by the table as she continues to stuff more pizza and wings. She talks about how she already ate enough earlier in the day to feed a family of 5 or more and yet she can’t get enough of the pizza and wings since her appetite knows no bounds. And to top off this incredibly sexy stuffing you eventually see how horny eating and talking about her fat is making her. So much so it’s starting getting her off, but really it’s making me reach my own climax. A stuffing video that Casey has definitely raised to a higher standard. But don’t just take my word for it, see for yourself 😍😍🔥🤯👍

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Stuffing videos are one of the backbones of Curvage. And this is right there with some of the best. Casey is feeling and looking HUGE. That planet like belly of her’s is mammoth, super round, wobbly, solid and so low hanging. You can see it expanding throughout the video - and no wonder! Not to mention Casey’s flabby arms and underarms, thick double flab roll under her bra and her ever fattening beautiful face. 

Casey stuffs herself with pizza AND wings. This is along with the plethora of food she’s already demolished that day. And I dare say she’ll be eating a ton more later on too lol. Casey’s love for eating, for stuffing herself and fattening herself up are obvious but so incredibly charming and arousing. Casey fairly demolishes her pizza and the wings in so few wings - what else from such a proper piggy! My favourites bits of the video are when Casey eats bits of pizza and wings at the same time - SHOVING them down her throat like the hog she is. The video has a ton of moans, groans and belly play all of which Casey make incredibly turned on (which is hot!). There’s also some burps too which make it a perfect stuffing video! 

Stop what you are doing right now and treat yourself to this video! 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey's big belly jiggles and wobbles now at the slightest movement! She has become SUCH a hog who just stuffs herself ALL DAY! Watch her as she shoves pizza and wings down her greedy throat and turns herself on so hard just by eating. She slaps her gut and moans throughout while saying how much she wants cock! She has become the perfect greedy feedee and even her neck is expanding, not just her doublechin! Cum watch this beauty show off her expansion and her lovely curly hair! Love you, Casey! Keep growing! 🥰

Link to review