Swiss Rolls Make Rolls

$13.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Mmm, it is time for my post lunch snack, little debbie swiss rolls and milk, my favorite! I snack on these delicious sweets and tell you all about some recent family situations regarding my weight gain :)! 

If you enjoy this clip, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you are having issues playing this (or any other) video, feel free to message me here on curvage and we will get it all sorted out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

viragosilverado

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members
What is going through my mind as I watch this...

First, the chair creaking, each movement and bite of those round little snack cakes as you feed yourself 45 calories a bite.   1 package is 14 percent of daily required caloric intake.    The first package being history, watching the double XL shirt ride up your belly as the second package is opened.  By third pack it's 2 big bites and one little one.   By the fourth package your hands never leave your belly as you tell us about your twin deserts. 

What... your out of milk!!

You can get a case of 16 boxes, or 25000 calories worth from amazon, that would be worth almost 8 luscious pounds washed down by some amazing growth hormone laden whole milk. 

I love when you bent over, hearing you swallow and showing you soft squishy cleavage.  

I love your bulging roundness, and can't wait for the next time you step on your new scale.  I really look forward your stretching a tape measure around your boobs and wish I could do that for you.  Check out your side boobage squeezing out in my attached picture... I just think you stop wearing bras.   :-)

This was a wonderful tease listening to you talk about self,    It was just a few hours too short  :-)

boobage.jpg

Link to review