3 Screenshots

About This File

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! lol The weight gaining challenge from my friend has officially begun! In this video I take my starting weight and measurements and tell you a few more details about the challenge! So excited to start and hopefully win thanks to your help! 

Much love to you xo

Other Files from Cheeseburgerlover

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow! Drum roll indeed! Great introductory video for what is setting up to be for some gaining challenge with a friend - Weight gain over the best part of five months until the 12th December 2020, for the big reveal....

Some impressive measurements as a starter with possibly a gain since the last weigh in around the end of 2019 - Love the comparisons between various vintage scales and maxing out at least two of them - So hot..

Also love the POV looking down over CBLs gorgeous curves - Ummmm wonder how long it will be before she has to bend over a little further to read the gain on the scale...😍  Can't wait to see how long it will take before CBLs sexy tummy roll touches her steering wheel of her car - Not long me things...

Great video, theme and exciting challenge ahead... All the very best... 🥰

Link to review
sinman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Without spoiling anything for this video they only this people need to know is support Cheeseburger Lover's gain goal. I highly recommend this video!

Link to review