Mc Donald’s car stuffing

$3.50

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here is my first video and what better way to start it then a mc Donald’s stuffing ! Watch me eat a large greasy meal and fill up my chubby belly. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A little stuffing with fat chat and some belly play throughout, all in a sexy outfit! I'm glad we could see Luna's face in this one too (not sure if it's visible in her other videos)

Link to review
1414moyer

Holy shit girl you are the sexiest girl on this website!!!!! I’d love to be an online feeder for you and buy you food!!! Guys and gals you need to buy this video it’s absolutely worth it!!! 

Link to review
Bagels

If this is you gainerbitch I have a massive crush and recently your YouTube videos got removed :( I can’t find anything anywhere but please contact me if you are willing to let me purchase your old YouTube videos/clips or get the unlisted link. Thanks so much. My discord is Raid34#9656

Link to review
Guest Mr Froggy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a slim, pretty face.... Such a skinny little neck.... and yet SUCH a fat pudgy belly!   What an amazing combination!! 😜.    More content please 😍😍😍

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There is nothing more sexual than a thin girl with a protruding stomach. She is very appealing. technical problems with video and devices from yesterday are gone today.

Link to review
Guest MarkyJ18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love car stuffing videos 😍 you hit it spot on.

Link to review
fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I had to knock a star off because there were some video playback issues for me.  It wouldn't work on the Curvage player and when downloaded the vid was all streched out.  

Laluna's content was really hot though, her commentary throughout was fantastic.  Also, she can really put away some food!  I think we're going to see some great things from Laluna!  

Response from the author:

Thank you for the honest feedback 🙂 I’m sorry to hear about the video trouble, hopefully I will find a better format to upload from soon. 

Link to review