Swimsuit Comparison | Try On

$5.99

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Try On • Swimsuits • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Fat Chat • Struggle • Twerking • Comparison Photos

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The beaches are finally opening and I decided to try on some of my old swimsuits from last year as well as new ones I recently bought!

As expected my fat is BURSTING out of my old bathing suits..luckily I have pictures to show just how these all fit just fine last year but 100 pounds later they are struggling to hold all my fat in!

Even my new swimsuits are tighter than I thought and they are 3XL!

Watch me play with my bulging girth and talk about all the looks I'm going to get once I go to the beach!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, Mochii!!  From the very beginning of the video, I love your heavy labored breathing throughout.  You do look bigger now than even from a few weeks ago... time for a weigh-in soon?  300 has to be coming up soon.  Your back fat is tremendously thick now!  My favorite is the last one, the crocheted "party for your belly" one... it fits your boobs nicely and accentuates your huge gut.  I would LOVE to see a video of you on the beach with your friends!  I bet you're at least twice as wide as your skinny friends now :)

Link to review
Soysauce559

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can’t believe how fat she’s gotten🤤 she’s such a spoiled rotten piggy now🐷 love how fat and sexy you are Mochi!!!

Link to review
Nefarius696

This gain has been absolutely crazy! 10/10! I'd love to stare at Mochii wearing these old bikinis at the beach. 

Link to review
Cccccccccc

You ballooned up so fast, everyone would no choice but to stare at your voluptuous curves.

Link to review
elbundy05

So hot and sexy. Insane how quickly she got fatter.
Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

So hot! It’s crazy how thick Mochii has gotten. She’s a full blown fatty and I’ve got a feeling she’s just getting started. These bathing suits really show off how she’s become a total hog, love it 🐷👙 😍

Link to review