BIG Donut Stuffing and Belly Rub Plus Bonus

$4.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hi All, 90s Belly Here!

I'm so excited about this video, I've been planning on doing a doughnut stuffing for a long time now.  There's a local doughnut shop here that sells HUUUUGGGEEEE gourmet doughnuts, I mean these things are HEEEEEAAAAVVVYYYYY, I have never eaten doughnuts this dense before. I try for 4 doughnuts, but I could only fit 3 in my belly.  I felt absolutely massive after just 3 of these things.  🍩🍩🍩

After I eat, I try to soothe my big full belly with some stretch mark lotion, while I talk about how big I've gotten lately during quarantine.🤰  There is also a separate bonus clip of me measuring myself after I stuff my belly as well as trying to coax a much needed burp out by rubbing and jiggling my belly.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

She has a lovely bubbly personality and an amazing belly. Those are some big doughnuts she eats. Just a pity there is only the one burp as its quite good when it comes. 

Link to review