FAT CHAT VOL I

$15

(2 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

I got around to doing one of these videos and I wanna do more. This is a personal perspective on weight gain and feederism. Things I talk about include changes in my body and also increased confidence due to gaining. Rate/review and let me know what you'd want me to improve on, or other topics you want me to mention. More roleplay videos coming this week and don't forget my two-for-one offer is good for all purchases on my clips in July!! ❤️❤️❤️  

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

somebodyson

If you want to just watch a straight up vlog from a hawt~ woman being honest about feederism and gaining this is the one. Keep it up~ 

Link to review
xTom420

You look so gorgeous in this baby love the muffin too at the start aha 😍 it’s so nice hearing about your self and what you’ve been through and what you like about gaining definitely can’t wait for a part 2 at some point. If your a fan of baby I highly recommend this video !! I can’t wait to see more content from you, you’re so lovely xx

Link to review