6 Screenshots

About This File

Here is the jeans video I promised!  I went and bought a few pairs of capris and some button up shirts, because of COVID, I couldn't try them on first. I try them all on for the first time on video, a MASSIVE struggle ensues. 

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review. 

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

Be grateful, as Taytay has bought a showcase of clothes she can't return, without having tried them on. 

Spoilers; they don't all quite fit her sexy curves! Luckily her sacrifice is not in vain as we get a great video out of it.

Taytay gives us plenty of narration about how tight they feel as she struggles to dress herself. Plenty of gorgeous angles of her belly and breasts. I only wish we got to see more of her butt, since it's in some very lovely lingerie. But the belly is the main attraction of course, I understand.

The last outfit in particular is really adorable. I for one wouldn't be able to avoid stopping and staring if I saw her belly filling that out in the street.

Fantastic video as always!!!

Link to review