6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is starting to get more and more daring with her weight gain. If you've been following along, then you know she's been dabbling into showing off more in public. Casey lives in a cute little condominium complex, BUT there's not much privacy. Casey loves to sun herself, as most hogs do, but it's hard for her to do that without her neighbors sneaking a peak. They can see her back patio from their patio across the way. Casey doesn't care anymore, her neighbors surely have seen what a hog she's turned into. They know what is going on. Casey plops herself down outside for a mid-day snack in the sun. Watch her sitting there, for all to see, with her massive belly out while devouring a few ice cream sandwiches. As always, your pig gets turned on. She naturally starts feeling up all that flab. She doesn't care. Casey then proceeds to oil up that gut, get it nice and soft for her to start jiggling and fingering her deep belly button. Casey keeps quiet for most of the video, you can see she's a little nervous as she keeps looking around to see who's watching. She whispers to you about how she's getting so turned on, and how her neighbors are out on their patio and can literally see her acting like a happy hungry hog. This is a new area Casey is planning to explore. Watch Casey explore her body with no shame, while filling it up and embracing her pure gluttony. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how Casey lotion up the body with sunscreen and jiggle that beautiful belly, Im dreaming of one day being at the beach taking sunscreen all over her rolls and body ❤️ feeding her cookies and don't give a f*ck what other peole think ❤️ lovely clip!!! 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Literally everything about this video is SO hot! From Casey’s undersized bikini which her fat round boobs are desperate to escape from, her lovely thick roll of flab which will soon form a double belly, her deep naval piercing, Casey greedily scoffing down ice cream sandwiches, her perfect sound and sloppy belly and imagining what her neighbours must think of our greedy little hog! Casey also oils up her belly very seductively. It’s clear Casey is getting turned on by all of this which in itself is such a turn on! 

Definitely make sure buy you this video! Casey’s videos are always outstanding and this one is no different 😊❤️

Response from the author:

Your words continually captivate me. THANK YOU LOVE ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Such a sexy naughty video! Casey is BURSTING her top with her huge boobs. Being a naughty pig outside is so sexy to watch. You know she is looking around to see who is staring at her. It makes you wish you could be her neighbour and just watch her stuff herself right in front of you 😍

THANKS BABE ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I could easily fall in love with this fat ballooning angel! Casey just keeps getting fatter and she was ALREADY drop dead gorgeous to begin with! She piles in the food, begins rubbing her belly, getting turned on. She's such a horny hog now! She oils up her big belly in public, glistening in the sun for all her neighbors to see - this turns Casey on even more! She is irresistibly obese now, as sexy and gorgeous as anyone I've seen! Support this fattening hog and let's get her to immobility! 😍

THANK YOU LOVE ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey just keeps getting bigger and bigger. OMG she looks so crazy sexy bursting out of her bikini top her boobs must be filling just as much as her belly, which is overflowing in this video. I just wanted to stick into that belly button looks so deep these days and once she rubbing that oil over her luscious flab it truly emphasizes how sexy her fat figure is. It will only continue to increase as she adds more and more pounds, with an appetite that knows no limits it seems.
The one thing I’ll say is she wasn’t  joking about being quiet. She talks very little and very soft spoken when she does say something. however I could barely notice because I was basically hypnotized by her noticeably fatter bulging body that I would love to have crushing me in bed 😍🔥

LOVE YOU ❤️ Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Well it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood and you're out for a walk. Suddenly you walk past a house with a very attractive pregnant woman who is acting very erotic. Oh wait, which house is this? Oh this is the village hogs house. Casey jiggles and bounces and wiggles and grabs the voluptuous thing in between her kitties(which are so big she wears something under her bikini top just in case it busts) and her ever growing and always wet pussy. Yes, the gut. If you can't cum to this video I would suggest therapy. Oh, and in real life she's putting on a fuckin show for her neighbors. Ah, to be a fly on the wall...

Thank you so much for your review love. Not only does it turn me on, but it means SO much to me ❤️ 

Link to review