4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

Damn babe, you look so so so hot today! I'm ready for you to dump your massive load in me and knock me up! I just know your sperm is going to feel so amazing inside me. I have been waiting so long for this moment and I can't believe it's finally here! You make me moan so hard for you. Afterward, we can go again and again and again! I even talk about all the perks of pregnancy, being lazy, indulgent, and giving in to every single craving. I can't even imagine how big my belly's going to get. It's already so massive. This is going to be so fun and hot, I can't wait to see what the future holds! 
Clip Features: Moaning, Feederism, Impregnation RP, GFE RP,  Upclose 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BandanaMan_XL

UNBELIEVABLY hot, by far and away the BEST impregnation-fetish clip on the Internet no-contest.

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

“The act itself” with Goddess, now that is something to wish for. You role play very well. When you said “your sperm”, it happened. Like you pulled it out of me to sync up. Fat girl magic.

Link to review