13 Screenshots

About This File

A super cute and messy, costumed whipped cream stuffing! When I was younger, I was always getting in trouble for eating too much whipped cream straight from the can, I got told off all the time for being greedy with food in fact! So, now that I'm allowed to indulge as much as I want, I'm enjoying all my dream childhood treats, starting with eating whipped cream until I feel totally sick! I have two huge unopened cans of sweet delicious whipped cream to enjoy, and enjoy I do! I greedily rip the caps off my cans and shove both nozzles into my face, eager to get as much of my sweet treat in my greedy mouth as possible. In my frenzy, I end up making a mess all over my face and hands, which I happily clean up with my tongue. I continue greedily sucking on my cans of cream until I'm so bloated and ill feeling that I just HAVE to stop and give myself some belly rubs, showing off for the camera how big all the cream has made me. After taking a brief break to alleviate some off the pressure on my poor belly, I go right back to eagerly sucking cream, even though I know that I'm going to end up with a MASSIVE tummy ache because of my lactose intolerance, I can't stop myself! It's just TOO tasty!

kitten needs cream 1.gif

kitten needs cream 2.gif

kitten needs cream 3.gif

kitten needs cream 4.gif

kitten needs cream 5.gif

kitten needs cream 6.gif

kitten needs cream 7.gif

kitten needs cream 8.gif

kitten needs cream 9.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Buxcaneer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gin looks absolutely fantastic in this clip. I love the sexy outfit, particularly the stockings. Brilliant clip, I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you, Gin, you made my day today!

Link to review