Bloated Body Tour in Lingerie

$3.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I ate a huge amount of sushi today and I feel so bloated!

Of course, when I feel bloated, I feel super sexy.

So I put on my lingerie and decided to admire myself ๐Ÿฅฐ

My growing body is so chubby and soft. Especially my belly, boobs and thighs. They all get played with in this video ๐Ÿ˜

I hope you enjoy my fatness as much as I do ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video ๐Ÿ˜ ChubbyValerie shows off her body in lingerie while her belly is bulging out after a big meal. Her belly, boobs, butt, legs and arms are all getting fat. She also touches her body and appears to be really turned on while looking at how big she is getting โค๏ธ Always love seeing new content from ChubbyValerie!ย 

Response from the author:

You always leave great reviews! I'm so appreciative ๐Ÿฅฐ I'm glad you enjoyed!

Link to review
Servo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another sexy clip from Valarie! Watch her grab and play with her swelling boobs, ass, belly and thighs. ๐Ÿ˜

She seriously looks bigger and fatter in every clip! Seeing her panties barely cover her fupa, I thought I was going to die of happiness. ๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

If she keeps this up who knows how much more she'll put on. ๐Ÿงก Can't wait to see more.ย 

Link to review
marlow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just a great video. One of the things I like about her vids is you get to see her whole bodyย andย face in the frame at the same time for most of the vid. She's gorgeous, growing, and getting sexier with every pound.

Girl, keep it up. In fact, double down on your indulging! You put some thickness on your ass, and it looks fucking great in this vid! Your butt WILL get fat, and there will be no stopping your sexiness then!!!!ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž can't wait for my booty to catch up with my belly! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Link to review