4 Screenshots

About This File

I went all out for this one, and finished every plate in the process!
In this video, I'm stuffing myself with Cuban fried pork chunks and black beans, poured over two helpings of rice.
Stuffing myself with all of this food makes me a little burpy, but when I crack open a can of soda,
the bloating and the burping really take off!

These Calvin Klein underwear fit me pretty well- 50 pounds ago. Now, I burst out of them like biscuit dough.
And all of my jiggliness, from front to back, is on display, while I stuff myself mercilessly and complain about my aching, fat belly.

I truly am what I eat! I've become so piggy and full and bloated, some of the burps escape all on their own!
And, just when you'd think I couldn't stuff any more: a slice of tres. leches. cake. ๐Ÿคค

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is incredible. CouchQueen gets completely stuffed with Cuban food, tres leches cake and soda. She shows off all her fat, lets out some awesome burps, and even gets on all fours showing you her big butt! The fat chat is amazing too! ๐Ÿ˜ย 

10/10, this video is a must - watch. CouchQueen is the sexiest girl ever! ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Link to review
Guest davbec

Wow! One of the best stuffing videos I've seen in a while. First video I purchased from CouchQueen, and it's a really x10 good one!

Link to review

Wow, couch queen is getting so big and her sexy belly and curves are shown off so well in this video. Plus I love how ravenous her appetite has become. Throughout the video she chugs her soda and lets out some pretty deep burps then are soย sexy as she rubs her bloated gut from all the food and drink. Another home run from couch queen that was definitely worth it.ย 

Link to review