5 Screenshots

About This File

First I squeezed myself into this very tight suit: I wanted something that I would be able to see my belly growing through, and you can expect that! It's pretty visible how much more transparent it gets as I stuff my face as fast as I can bite and swallow. Its so delicious!! 

I ordered a huge brazilian hot dog: 2 hotdogs, mashed potatoes, parmesan cheese, chips and mayo. 2 cans of coke to help me with that. I also have 7 egg rolls filled half of them with cream cheese and salmon, and the other half shrimp and cream cheese. I ate 2 previously because I couldn't resist the smell 😅 

I have chocolate pudding and vanilla cake for the sweet touch, and a chocolate bar that even tho I take a bite, after Im gonna enjoy all of it while laying down and letting my belly do its job.

My belly gets so full that I decide openning my suit for space, a big enormous ball belly jumps out and feels better to keep eating. I stand up and try to have it back on, then an accident happens: the poor ziper can't contain my big gut in anymore and rips open leaving me with a little problem to solve 😬

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sparticus5000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok :D 😍      That is the sexiest looking suit I ever seen on you!  It reminds me of a Fat cat Woman ,  You are a Wayyy sexier way fatter way pigger cat woman 😍   You can really see in this video,   I love that breathing in and out at the start!!! and you feeling your amazing fat belly,   The so much stuffing!  I almost lost my mind when you shifted around the first time to show us the side view,   Safe to say  I loved this video!   oh and your arms,!  I couldnt help but notice,  are just so sexy,   loved the back view too ;) 

Link to review